or Connect

Posts by melgross

What? These are nutty posts from you here. Why don't we just not buy anything? Then we don't have to think about forgetting them. I suppose you forget your phone too, and that doesn't bother you either.I don't see your point.
That's not the point. Plenty of people forget their chargers. And if you go somewhere where you can't charge, you're in the same situation.
That's because round watches are measured across the diameter, which of course is anywhere, but most noticeable across the width of the way it's worn. But Apple measures the watch using the length, meaning top to bottom. The width is much less, because of the rectangular shape.The "standard" industry size for a round case is 42mm. But we're seeing watches, such as those in the line from Arnold Schwarzenegger which are a full 52mm in size, having some popularity. But as he...
A year would be April. They're talking about mid year, or late year.
I'd like to have the watch last a full weekend, if possible. Sometimes I forget to take a charger with me. My iPhone 6+ will let me do that if I'm careful. My iPad isn't as good about it, but I can just barely get away with it, if I'm really careful.
If there's one thing we know, because it's obvious, is that a watch needs the battery life to at least equal one full day's use. I'm not sure why anyone, such as the speculation in the article suggests, that battery life could ever be less than one day. In addition, there is little use for battery life that's more than one day, but less than two days. No matter how we look at it, battery life for watches must increase by a one day interval. No one is going to partly...
But only for the rear portion that holds the sensors, and not for the less expensive sports model.This material is pretty expensive, so using it for an entire phone chassis would cost an awful lot.
Oh please. You know less than you pretend to know. You can recompile a small app, but try that with a complex piece of software, and you have a lot of work before you. The easy thing to say always seems to be that it's an easy compile away. Your "explanation" is junk.
You can simulate real weathered wood with various treatments. But I've never seen a real match. Real weathered wood isn't a chemical treatment. It's a leaching out of pigment, and an oxidized surface. But the oxidation takes place over time, and can't be duplicated in any short treatment time. Even if you were to get lucky, and make a match, that match wouldn't match under different lighting, and would diverge over time.Unfortunately, it's an all or nothing kind of thing.
No, it hasn't been EXPLAINED even once in this thread. What's happened is that a couple of people just say it can be done without any explainations as to how that would happen. There is just the assumption that developers would do it. I explained why they wouldn't.