or Connect

Posts by melgross

No, not what I need for certain. Almost useless for me. Perhaps for someone looking for something simpler, who wants something between a "home" grade software package and a prosumer package.
Since we're told by the android manufacturers that their products are not on,y as good as the more expensive Apple one, but even better, the price difference shouldn't matter. The difference is also in the cheap builds we see from Samsung and others, cheapness that constantly brought up in reviews. As this is the latest, and greatest, chip from Nvidia (a company that is infamous for inflating "tests" that never prove out in production models), the price shouldn't be a...
It seems to be equal to a new model mid/high range i3 low power. That in itself is remarkable. Trying to compare it to a mid range i5 is stretching, unless that chip is perhaps three years old. Still a pretty good feat. This blows past all Atom SoC's.
Sigh! Apple screwed the pooch on that one. It was doomed from the start. Too bad, really, because it turned out to be a decent editor. But Lightroom is so much better. Apple just didn't understand the pro market.
Well, considering that all higher end ARM SoC's for Android are either 4 core, or 8, usually using all of the BIG and LITTLE cores, they have nothing to complain about.
It was very interesting. They were asked, severalI think I get what's happening. You don't seem to understand that as of now, the phones are selling in just 60% of the total intended market, and that by the end of the year, most of the market will be included. That means demand will continue to ramp for some time. We all know that after a while, sales droop. You don't have to tell us that.But meanwhile, while Cook said that while production was ramping up, demand so far...
The difference is that Google is the go between, Apple isn't. Google processes all of the Wallet transactions, and sees all of the data. Unless you are buying something from Apple, Apple sees nothing, as it doesn't go through them.
I'm not arguing the convenience. I'm just saying that it will take a long time before we can stop carrying out credit cards with us. And I've only had a problem with scans a few times in my life. It's not something I even think about. And it's always possible that a terminal will misscan NFC as well.
I'm assuming that you do?
Other than playing with it, what exactly do you expect to be testing in the store?