or Connect

Posts by melgross

Yes, yes, they coulda, shoulda. They didn't because they want to remain independent. I'm not going to go over this in detail, because I've already don't so in other posts. But if unhappy, you mean crying into their cups, then obviously no. But thinking that everything is just great is also a no. Read my other posts on this.
I've defended it pretty well. If you think I'm wrong, then show some real proof.
Not quite. They were always what they are, a maker of PCs that use their own OS. Wanting to be a larger player doesn't mean that they would switch to Windows in order to accomplish that. They are happy about the profits they make, but from statements they have also made over the years, it's been pretty clear that they want a bigger share. cooks talking about their increased marketshare, and increased sales vs Windows shows that it means something to them. Statements by...
Logic? You have no logic in your argument at all, just unsupported statements. You wanted some support from me, and I gave it. And no, it costs Apple more to make the 12 watt charger than the 5 watt charger. You're not using logic there either. Perhaps your lack of understanding manufacturing is helping you out there too. Yes, App,e charges the same $19 for each, but that's a sales and marketing decision, as should be obvious.You can't guarantee anything. You can just make...
No, I am not. You are using outdated information to cover every instance. You haven't shown anything that would support your contentions. So since you began this, why don't you show that in EVERY case, quick charging lessens battery life? I'm saying that there are specific situations where quick charging does not result in lessened battery life. I'm disputing your assertions, which haven't been shown, by you, to be true.The problem is that most batteries are not designed...
You just don't get much.
It's already very popular in that group. There are a large number of really good apps for them (us).
I do think we're getting closer to some of that, at least.Miracast would be interesting, but I'm not sure how Apple thinks of other technologies interfering with their own solutions. We don't know where they're going.We're certainly getting better at multitasking in the background. My use of that with a number of Android tablets has been somewhat dismal however. I feel that Apple is likely more concerned with performance and battery life. But still...they do keep expanding...
Worldwide, Windows outsells OS X by about 12:1. So yes, you can say that Windows outsells MACs. That doesn't mean that Apple is really happy about that. I'll bet they aren't. But publicly, what can they say? Jobs, and Cook have both said that the best part of having a small marketshare is that it gives them a lot of room to grow into. Does that sound like they are happy, long term, in having small numbers? No sir, it does not!Is Cook happy about diminishing iPad sales?...
You are making assumptions that are simply incorrect.