or Connect

Posts by melgross

Maybe, but know that when Win 7 was out, Mac sales were increasing at a rate of between 25 and 35% a year. It was the iPad that slowed it down, just not the way it slowed Windows sales down..
Well, this should be interesting. Both companies have underestimated Apple's sales for years, with the occasional over estimate. I don't mind underestimates, as long as they small. But two quarter's ago the combined estimates from these companies was a fall of between 2-6%, but Mac sales went up by 17%. Last quarter, the combined estimates were between a fall of 1-6%, but sales were up by 18%. So either both companies have finally revised their methods, or, they are...
Unless they're into sports, I doubt they wear the Fitbit either. But girls do wear bracelets. I do see that all the time, particularly when dressing up for something.
I've always wanted to see that, but didn't get Showtime until FIOS, just HBO. But now that I've got both, I still haven't had time to see it.😁
Or carry them in your pocket, on on your belt. I suppose you have no cell phone at all, because all of them can be tracked. If you have a car, I suppose you are also afraid of EasyPass as well.
I really dislike it when people make definitive statements as you have, about something which you can't possibly know. It would be much better if you put a "I think" or "I believe" in front of it to show that it is after all, just your feeling about what is going to happen.
We have to stop thinking that this is a watch. Yes, it tells time, but it's a computer. It's just about as powerful as the first iPhone, to be sure. It's also more independent than most other smart watches, of the phone its paired with. That will likely continue to evolve.If you spend $350 on this, there is no reason why you would need to get another ever year, or every other year. So while newer features and hardware will come out, so what? Do we always have to get the...
Actually, that used to work for myself when concerning my daughter. I told her that her job was to do well in school so that she could later afford the lifestyle we gave her now. As a reward for that hard work, we would buy the things she wanted. That included while at university as well. So she received a new top of the line MacBook Pro. For her last year, she got a Retina model. I've always believed that young people should understand that life is made up of rewards for...
Teens care about fashion. But their fashion is not your fashion. They probably consider you to be hopelessly boring in the way you dress.
They didn't state it, and we have no reason to suppose it is LiquidMetal. If it were, one would expect that they would have a reference to it. It isn't something that they would want to conceal as it would be a selling feature.So perhaps, if they will use it, they will announce it when the watch actually is available next year.