or Connect

Posts by melgross

I hope you're being sarcastic, because, otherwise, that's a very strange post.
About 3 million in the past 12 months, going by the sales dollars.
Sales went from $65 billion to $231 billion since he took over. I guess he can't convince people to buy Apple's products.
Pencil production issues are exactly what I've been saying. Otherwise, there is no reason why this should be taking so long to arrive. But the problems will get fixed before too long. They always do.
Have you used one of the Surface keyboards, because I have. They're not great. Serviceable in the latest versions, but not great. The trackpads are not good. Trackpads on laptop Windows machines aren't good as a category. Just read any review. Almost all reviews compare then to Apple's, and they always come up short. Well, the Surface cover keyboard trackpads are much worse. As I said, the new one is usable, which is better than the previous one which was way too small and...
There's a big difference. I haven't painted on canvas for a long time. But if you work in physical mediums, then this won't directly substitute, and no one is saying that it will.But a lot of artists are digital, because their business is digital. In other words, their customers are those who publish through the digital medium, or who publish on paper, but whose product if made up digitally, and printed with halftone. Or they sell digital prints of their work.For all of...
That's wrong about Jobs. His point, which he explained, was that if a mobile device required a stylus to operate, it failed. Apple's mobile devices never required a stylus to operate, and that includes the Pro.A short story I relate when this statement comes up is that when I bought the first 3G ipad, in May 2010, the sales person in the Apple Store asked me if I wanr]Ted a stylus with it, as I was intending g to do things with it that would be easier with a stylus, I...
That's actually a very good point. I hadn't thought of it. But now, I'm going to use it, so thanks.
Except that you're reversing the truth here. It's very ergonomic. The first thing is that you're ignoring what I've said about cursor support in ios9. It's a lot better than the damned trackpad on those Surface keypads, which have been panned by every reviewer. The new ones are serviceable, at best, and the previous ones have been almost unusable. And yes, I've always wanted to carry a mouse around when I've got a tablet on my lap. Great idea!Keyboard support for iOS has...
That's nonsense. Apparently you don't know how to use this. It's true that before iOS 9, moving the cursor could be annoying, but now, on any device with iOS 9, you just have to put two fingers on the keyboard to move the cursor anwhere you want it to go, quickly and accurately. That's almost all of what the mouse does for most people. Assuming you own an iOS device, you should try it.