or Connect

Posts by melgross

I was responding to his post, which said that the "larger charger" is $10 more. Perhaps there are several variations.Did you read the article here before posting? It says, on the last line, that pricing for the 38mm charger is $29, and the price for the 42mm one is $39.
There's a steel pin in all of the bands, including the ones specifically for the aluminum case, which Apple says is harder and stronger than regular anodized aluminum.
Um, it's $10. If you can spend at least $399 for a watch, and need another charger, $10 shouldn't be an issue. Why it's more, I don't know, but likely there's a bigger battery in the 42mm model, so the charger puts out more power. Is it worth an additional $10? I don't know, but it's not really a big deal.You can be sure the strap mechanism is patented on both the watch and the strap side.
As long as Apple is selling a particular band separately, and you buy the size for your watch, I.e. 38 or 42mm, it will fit.
That's just some anti Apple ignorance on your part. Why don't you go and look at high quality bands from other watch makers? You'll see that the pricing can be staggering.
Of course it does, just like all of Apple's battery operated devices. But Apple always has chargers for sale. Sometimes a charger breaks. And sometimes you want more than one to keep at different locations.
The apps for the watch look to be able to do more than I've been reading they could do, and a number work without the phone.
I don't think you know what the word shyster means. You're now saying that Cramer deliberately made statements that he knew to be untrue so that he would financially benefit from the results. That's a very serious claim to make.John Stewart can be fun, at times. And as I said, Cramer does overdo it with the silliness on his show. But his audience seem to like it, and Stewart's satire doesn't mean anything.
No, it doesn't. Two totally different situations. Nothing whatsoever in common.Is the government investing tens of billions to prevent Apple from failing? No.Are they investing tens of billions to keep Apple's stock price up? No.Are they appointing someone to run the company after requiring the resignation of those in charge? No.Is Apple lending hundreds of billions to businesses and the public? No.Did Apple make very bad business decisions involving mortgage derivative...
Over the years, there have been many investment shows on Tv and the radio. All of them give out investing advice. This is nothing new. He's claiming that Cramer knows nothing. That's wrong. Everyone is wrong at times. We all are. But Cramer is better than most. It should be obvious that no one should take stock advice without understanding the situation themselves to a certain extent. But most people know nothing about the market.Cramer, on his show, answers questions that...