or Connect

Posts by melgross

Not for me. Square is a very successful company. It exclusively uses iPads for cash registers. This is opening up a lot of areas for Apple. For Apple to have to do it all from scratch is mind boggling! And there's no need. Why give Google another advantage? This is almost petty cash for Apple. They shouldn't miss another opportunity.
This is one thing that frustrates me about Apple. There have been so many companies they could (should) have bought but didn't. Many of those companies have either ended up in a major competitors hands, or are providing services for them that rival Apple's own, that came first.The idea that Apple would buy a company to keep it out of a competitors hands would be old line business. Businesses have been doing that for two centuries. When I mention the list of companies, I...
I've mentioned that my family all have iPhones (and iPads, and Macs).Well, if Apple can use the mythical bezel-less screen we've been reading about for years (one small manufacturer has had a screen like that, but I don't know if they still do), then the 4.7" phone doesn't have to be that much larger. By necessity, a 5.5" model does. But my friends who do have these phablets seem to like them, even though they're too big for my hands. I know a number of people who haven't...
Oops!
What you're saying is erroneous. You are making assumptions that are of your own imagination. But Apple themselves has had a document revealed in the new trial between themselves and Samsung that says that they don't have product that people want, referring to both larger phones, and less expensive models.I can easily see a 4.7" phone. In fact, this year, we're up for our two year contract, and we'll be getting new phones. I know that we all would prefer that 4.7" phone.As...
Seriously? On the Internet? You mean everyone always tell the truth? Wow! I never knew that.
LR is basically Camera Raw with a seperate organizational UI. If you don't need the many, and complex, tools that PS has, then LR could be enough.
No, it's not.
Exactly. If one goes to the pro sites, and looks at the forums, there are far more threads, and posts, regarding LR, than there are regarding Aperture.
Virtually no pros use Aperature. I'm sorry to say that, but that's the fact. And I'm talking about pros. Apple repositioned this software a long time ago. They tried, at first, to appeal to pros, but due to their failure to understand pro needs, they failed. While the software is much better now, it's too little, too late. They don't upgrade often enough, and it's fallen well behind.