or Connect

Posts by sostoobad

To the issue of abortion and to those who are 100% against it. What do you do in this situation a 16-year-old girl is brutally raped and beaten by a thug and she gets pregnant.   She barely survives and the doctors tell her that if she takes it to term the probability of her dying and the baby dying are extremely high, due to the injuries that she suffered from her assault.   What do you do you make the call.
The key is to interpret the 2nd amendment. My take is it says that a home dweller has the right to bear arms (which in those days were what muskets that took ten minutes to reload) to defend their presence and home and family and/or to hunt.   To me it does not say one has the right to have any weapon of their choice, including attack weapons like the one that was used at sandy hook.   Like I said before, simply having an armed guard at a school is just one more...
Wayne lapierre was on "meet the Press" today, interesting. 1st off while I do believe in the 2 amendment , I do wonder if the lunatic who killed 26 people would have done so if he didnt have that semi automatic weapon ?? if he just had some pistols or even one, would he make the move ?   We will never know, that question was brought up a few times as to what about limiting certain guns and ammo clips, he did dodge it a bit but then basically said it wouldn't make a...
Probably the most controversial topic there is....but one thing is for sure, those quotes at the beginning of the post are disgusting.....and I vote republican.  Someone should tell those forward thinking minds that.......   The world is NOT flat......slavery has ended......women can actually vote....and even buy property.  My take is the human life BEGINS at conception...and starts to look human very quickly...what we as humans do with that information is the...
Eddie Cochran. Ritchie Valens, Buddy Holly, Elvis  for the 50s   Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, John Lennon ,and agree with above Zappa  60s   John Bonham, Freddie Mercury    70s
It is just plain sad, that this had to happen. He is a sick person who needed to be off the streets a long time ago. What Paterno did not do was just awful. It was clear by his inaction that he didn't think child molestation was a crime, to him an the other A holes at Penn st. it was an "embarrassment"  WRONG. it was a horrible crime.   At what point would Paterno have called the police...when his assistant coach comes runinng in and says he just saw Sandusky shoot 8...
I thought about that...don't know. If they didn't actually kill anybody then they would not get the death penalty, if the state allowed it. To the 1st poster I am in the USA.   My point is if we make the penalty very very severe...I do think the price of black market guns would go way up and thus get them out of the rif raf.  If the cost of a stolen gun went to say 10,000 or even higher...the thief is going to need to make money with it...he is not going to use it...
When ever I hear of a inner city or drive by shooting, or any crime that involves a gun...I  always ask.."Where did they get the gun" most times it is bought off the street...stolen gun....for around 50 bucks.  The the rif raf thug uses the gun to break into someones house, rob a licquor or convenience store....all to buy more drugs and guns...and maybe he or she shoots someone in the process...HOW TO STOP IT...   Well what if we had a law that said..."if you are...
Back to the topic if I may, while I truly have great disdain of most politicians.... I think in this case what Todd Akin was Trying to say.....was if a woman was clearly attacked,beaten and raped from a complete stranger...meaning there was no question about it....then his position would be.... he still probably would not be for abortion...and that would be his position. My take is that he was not referring to a couple who knew each other has had consentual sex..then the...