or Connect

Posts by vqro

You, like everyone else that insists on using the term "illegal aliens" just want to dehumanize these people so that everyone else will joing your little hate parade.
  Are you Native American?  No?  Shut up then.
    "and they have no interest in becoming citizens"   Did you go and interview the estimated 12 million folks that are here without documents?  No you didn't.  You're talking out of your ass.  You're nothing but a hater.
So many haters here.  Most of which don't understand the immigration issue and only have hate to spread.  Shame.
they're desperately trying to sell this idiotic gadget as a mainstream device.  ain't gonna happen.
Hahahahaha!
If apple is smart, they will use some of those billions to hire a couple hundred employees to make this happen.  They need:   Apple Television (high-end, simple to use, ideally with a-la-carte programming) Apple TV thingy with the ability to run apps Bluetooth game controller   Move on this asap apple... or you risk losing out if the rest of the industry gets their shit together.
Samsung should be sued out of existence.  So should google.  They're both rogue companies that steal and engage in foul, unfair business practices.
Stupid google is on a propaganda campaign against apple.  They're all taking turns being snarky, smug and insulting.  Well F U google.
Yay! I'm on my way home to grab my 27" iMac that just got delivered. I hope others don't have to wait as long as I did for mine.