or Connect

Posts by vqro

People like you like to hate people that are different than you on the excuse that they committed the outrageous crime of crossing an imaginary line to feed their family.  But you guys will never mention the real problem... corporations that hire undocumented folks.  Wallow in your hate for human beings.  
Sure, let the other companies innovate so google can just copy everything again.  Friggin jerk.
I'll say.  Ordered mine on 01/02 and it still has the same status as then:  "Processing Item".  Come on apple!  Get a move on!
I'll say... I've been waiting for the status on my 27" to change from "Processing Items".
Finally!!! I've been waiting for this for a while.
This stupid company (google) should get their comeuppance for ripping other companies off and then playing dirty with FRAND patents.  Sue them to oblivion.
Yup.  Apple could have killed the competition, Android and everyone else and they would have safely locked millions into the ecosystem.  Although I think the price is fair for what you get, it could have been a smart move to price them at $249 and up.  But then, maybe they know more than we do... who knows.  
LOL @ Google. Those dirty bastards trying to cheat companies (read: Apple) using FRAND patents. I hope google get's their assess sued or that they get fined for unfair business practices.
I call b.s.  Though I'm sure it's selling well, anyone can say they're selling a million of this or a million of that if no one's checking and if they don't actually publish numbers.  Me, I have over a million friends!  I just don't feel like naming them all, however.  See how that works?
The problem I see with the patents thing is that I feel everyone copies before the patent is granted to the point that it becomes mainstream and then you have people saying it's so common that the patent should be revoked.  Well... it became commonplace because it was a great idea... that should not preclude issuing a patent for it to the ones who came up with it.