or Connect

Posts by Pujones1

Well said sir.
I gifted the album to my wife a few hours after the servers started to work properly and she loves it. There are no explicit videos or anything like as some suggest. The album is definitely a great value though with 14 tracks and 17 videos. I don't think many artist can pull off an unannounced and unadvertised album release but she can and did successfully. I'm just glad that she chose Apple and iTunes to do it with. I personally think that people who buy Apple products...
When I was stationed in Japan all the US military members and contractors that working on the base pretty much had iPhones. I loved it because it was easy to share info and once iMessage and FaceTime came online things just got better. A lot of Japanese people not associated with the US military also had them more and more. SoftBank was king for having the iPhone. I had an unlimited talk and text plan for $80 dollars. I wish it was that cheap here in the US. I bought my...
Free iWorks still beats $100 a year any day. I have the money but I just don't think I need a subscription to use what should be a core feature on any of their products running Windows. Free doesn't always mean better but in this case it's a "no-brainer" to go with the "FREE" iWorks Suite.
OK. 5 categories and you only win in one (1) so that makes you better than everyone else? That makes you first? They should use those score cards in all major sports, car ratings, appliance ratings and any other rating system on the planet!! JD Power has just lost all credibility as a consumer rating system. So Hyundai is better than Lexus, BMW, Mercedes Benz, Infinity, Toyota, Nissan, Jeep, Porsche, and Land Rover based solely on price.?!!??!!! Get the "F" out of...
Gene Munster and Jeffrey simply suck IMHO. "Sales are higher than expected but that may be due to retained inventory rather than sales to consumers"? What idiots. What haters. Let's recap. ANALysts expected sales of 5 million but sales were actually 9 million. Then ANALysts downplay the great sales and saying it may be something else? I live outside of Houston and the nearest space gray 64g 5s I can get from an apple store or AT&T is in some place in Mississippi. Does...
Well said sir.Apple is once again pushing the industry in a certain direction with the implementation of the A7. If it weren't significant samscum wouldn't be so quick to come out with a statement with intent to copy the move.And I also agree that it's about their roadmap for future products.Great article. I was really tired of reading sites with so many negative articles about Apple's shift to 64 bit now.
Let's face it. The smartphone space is a mature market right now. No company has really done a great deal of wowing us lately. No one said that the 5c would be so cheap and you really can't make money in a race to the bottom either. Next year Apple will increase screen size, the A8 and M7 will enter a more utilized period because of them blazing a trail to 64 bit computing, camera will improve, and more features will be added to make that fingerprint scanner more useful...
Wow!! I that was a Dyson until I noticed the samsung name. By the time this is settled samsung will have made more money and the punishment will be negligible. They need to be fined billions before they change.
Now that was funny!! Thanks! A fingerprint scanner hopefully brings along new functionality for passbook, secure NFC and more goodies.