or Connect

Posts by Pujones1

Funny. Now you don't have to swipe your card in her butt anymore. Just get close to it with your phone and authenticate Touch ID. Lol.
I agree with you.
Great news!!! Well played Tim!! This is so good. I never liked my GSA credit card but now I'm going to show it some love!!! THE YEAR OF APPLE PAY!!! YAY!!!!!
I am just waiting for the Beats deal to make sense and produce some nice fruit. I love the Apple ecosystem and wouldn't trade for any thing. Sometimes the additions are slow to market but when they arrive they change the market for the better.  
I've got to say that I would love for Siri to become a more powerful assistant. I'm trusting that Apple is taking it's time either to focus on making other things in the ecosystem better or working on bringing a huge bang for the iPhone 6S and future Macs.
Sometimes the legal system really sucks. Clearly this is a fabricated attempt to get money but the judge can't or won't just throw the whole thing out. This is the type of stuff that we need laws against. If a company truly did something wrong they should be held accountable. In this case we know there wasn't wrong doing. Pirated music, movies or any pirated content period shouldn't be allowed. I know I won't get much help on that one but the studios and artists get...
I was going to ask the same thing. No one is questioning Samscum or Google given the staggering amount of malware associated with android.
This is why I buy Apple products. I love that Apple reacts faster to these things now. I love the walled garden. Lol.
I have this exact same issue. At first I thought it was a hardware problem.
Thanks a lot for the help. It's working.