or Connect

Posts by flabber

I understand that, but multi-colored just means 3 differently colored LED's in a bulb. It's not much more than that. And there's a minuscule little controller to control them, sure. But you can buy meters worth of LED's with the same functionality for the same amount of money… I've actually got one hooked up to the back of my TV, and it works wonders. I just don't see the value if I compare it to what's actually inside of these bulbs.
So that's $60 for a switch, $200 for 3 bulbs and a Hue Bridge, and another $60 for each additional bulb? So in an average house where you might want 10 bulbs, you'll pay about $680 júst for some light. As much as I like the Hue-system, the prices are, in my opinion, quite ridiculous. A few coloured LED's and a wifi module in a bulb can't possibly make it worth $60 right?   A decent quality LED bulb cost about $11, so you're basically paying about $49 for a wifi module...
Level Overpriced in my opinion. The Beats Pro are also overpriced for what they deliver, and Samsung wants to compete with it? At least make the audio sound better and the headphone quality better. By a lot. The 350,- range is for (semi)professional grade headphones. If you want to sell headphones at this range, don't compare them to Beats. Beats sound nice for anyone searching for a lot of bass, a bit too much of it to be called "great sound".
Really? That's the word you're using here? "...it planned to copy Apple's A7..."?That's really nice... denying any type of copying from Apple in court, but then telling your investors that you "planned on copying" Apple A7? Well excuse me, but isn't that called lying in court?Not that I expect anything else from Samsung to be honest, especially if one of your motto's is "Leads by Following". If you're following trends that means, in my mind at least, that you'ree following...
Oh, thanks for the link Gatorguy! That's one I indeed missed! :)
There's no need for a snappy comment like that. There are plenty of times where details of something new has been leaked in one way or the other, ahead of any kind of schedule. There's always a chance I might have missed some leak/news item.
I had a feeling I would get a response like that, but thanks anyway :)   I was hoping I missed a site that might have some inside information, but alas!
Sorry if this is posted in the wrong forum section… since it's not out yet I wasn't sure wether I should put it under Mac Software or Hardware :) (I also posted this in another section, but I think that was definitely the wrong one)   The thing is, I'm looking for an after-market double din radio, and was leaning towards a Parrot Asteroid Smart. I'd primarily use it for AD2P (and USB) bluetooth audio streaming, calling and Waze.   But ever since Carplay has been...
Sorry if this is posted in the wrong forum section… since it's not out yet I wasn't sure wether I should put it under Mac Software or Hardware :)   The thing is, I'm looking for an after-market double din radio, and was leaning towards a Parrot Asteroid Smart. I'd primarily use it for AD2P (and USB) bluetooth audio streaming, calling and Waze.   But ever since Carplay has been announced, and Alpine mentioned it's going to make an after market solution that will fit ány...
I think the only reason why Samsung even does these ridiculous things, is to show/"prove" they can be innovative as well. I think a wrap-around display could work, but definitely not in the way that Samsung implements these things. Wrap-around displays for me, are screens that actually wrap around things, like a wrist for example. A tiny little edge on the side of a phone, hardly enough to make it useful for anything other than 1 line of text (old Sony Ericsson phones...