or Connect

Posts by flabber

Ouch%u2026 aside from selling roughly 50% less Galaxy S5 phones as they predicted, and aside from the first fine they had to pay Apple in the first place, they have to yet again pay up because of their own stupidity? I want to bet that they won't learn their lesson from it and feel "very dissapointed" because they put all that time and money in to innovation.
Isn't this like the Wacom inkling? It looks and sounds exactly the same, but the price seems to be a good bit lower. If the quality is the same though, Inkling has a tough competitor going for it
The display is definitely a little strange, but only when you have it on the top-side of your wrist. On the bottom side it's actually a lot more natural to look at it without putting your arm in an awkward position. But I was véry surprised about Microsoft releasing something like this, and especially for a relatively low price like this.    I mean, I really like the way Apple Watch looks and works and what it offers. But I find it much too expensive for what it does....
I'm loving the iMac Retina… too expensive for me personally, but a great value for what you're getting! I am a little surprised that there were no updates to the rest of the iMac line though, they feel a little left out I think.
This is getting ridiculous.   I'm all for equal rights, but that goes for capabilities as well. Why can't we (everyone in the world I guess) judge people by their capabilities and not their gender or race? I mean, I completely agree that women are not always getting equal rights at companies while they should, but this is slowly starting to feel like women are getting móre rights than men with these kind of "benefits" of $20.000. That's the other side of extremity in my...
I understand that, but multi-colored just means 3 differently colored LED's in a bulb. It's not much more than that. And there's a minuscule little controller to control them, sure. But you can buy meters worth of LED's with the same functionality for the same amount of money… I've actually got one hooked up to the back of my TV, and it works wonders. I just don't see the value if I compare it to what's actually inside of these bulbs.
So that's $60 for a switch, $200 for 3 bulbs and a Hue Bridge, and another $60 for each additional bulb? So in an average house where you might want 10 bulbs, you'll pay about $680 júst for some light. As much as I like the Hue-system, the prices are, in my opinion, quite ridiculous. A few coloured LED's and a wifi module in a bulb can't possibly make it worth $60 right?   A decent quality LED bulb cost about $11, so you're basically paying about $49 for a wifi module...
Level Overpriced in my opinion. The Beats Pro are also overpriced for what they deliver, and Samsung wants to compete with it? At least make the audio sound better and the headphone quality better. By a lot. The 350,- range is for (semi)professional grade headphones. If you want to sell headphones at this range, don't compare them to Beats. Beats sound nice for anyone searching for a lot of bass, a bit too much of it to be called "great sound".
Really? That's the word you're using here? "...it planned to copy Apple's A7..."?That's really nice... denying any type of copying from Apple in court, but then telling your investors that you "planned on copying" Apple A7? Well excuse me, but isn't that called lying in court?Not that I expect anything else from Samsung to be honest, especially if one of your motto's is "Leads by Following". If you're following trends that means, in my mind at least, that you'ree following...
Oh, thanks for the link Gatorguy! That's one I indeed missed! :)