or Connect

Posts by flabber

Oh, thanks for the link Gatorguy! That's one I indeed missed! :)
There's no need for a snappy comment like that. There are plenty of times where details of something new has been leaked in one way or the other, ahead of any kind of schedule. There's always a chance I might have missed some leak/news item.
I had a feeling I would get a response like that, but thanks anyway :)   I was hoping I missed a site that might have some inside information, but alas!
Sorry if this is posted in the wrong forum section… since it's not out yet I wasn't sure wether I should put it under Mac Software or Hardware :) (I also posted this in another section, but I think that was definitely the wrong one)   The thing is, I'm looking for an after-market double din radio, and was leaning towards a Parrot Asteroid Smart. I'd primarily use it for AD2P (and USB) bluetooth audio streaming, calling and Waze.   But ever since Carplay has been...
Sorry if this is posted in the wrong forum section… since it's not out yet I wasn't sure wether I should put it under Mac Software or Hardware :)   The thing is, I'm looking for an after-market double din radio, and was leaning towards a Parrot Asteroid Smart. I'd primarily use it for AD2P (and USB) bluetooth audio streaming, calling and Waze.   But ever since Carplay has been announced, and Alpine mentioned it's going to make an after market solution that will fit ány...
I think the only reason why Samsung even does these ridiculous things, is to show/"prove" they can be innovative as well. I think a wrap-around display could work, but definitely not in the way that Samsung implements these things. Wrap-around displays for me, are screens that actually wrap around things, like a wrist for example. A tiny little edge on the side of a phone, hardly enough to make it useful for anything other than 1 line of text (old Sony Ericsson phones...
I don't get it... no burglar ever tries to "unlock" a door. They usually break a window (Kevo avoidance guaranteed), or simply use a crowbar to break open a door (again, Kevo avoidance guaranteed). So why would I ever pay for a Kevo when it might be better to either buy stronger glass for your windows, or anti-crowbar frames around your door? Sorry for my lack of knowledge of the English words for these things%u2026 I'm Dutch
Just in case anyone else has/had issues with Flash on Mountain Lion: the latest update to Flash has indeed solved my problem. :)
They don't "have" to do much of anything in my personal opinion. They earned that cash with the products/software they make. Buybacks cán (not always, but cán) be a good idea to reward shareholders. But to instantly shell out half of what you own (if we do go by that 300bln dollar amount) is simply a ridiculous percentage to "just pay out".   Whenever I hear the name Carl Icahn I instantly have the words "greed" and "worst shareholder to have as a company" in my mind. He...
Oh happy days Marvin :) (thanks for going through all that mumbo jumbo by the way)   That's what I get for updating my apps/plugins too early. That's, like you said, probably also the reason why downgrading to an older version of Flash Player didn't solve the issue. But it's very much a hit and miss… all 10+ computers here (and 2 more at home) with the exact same OSX/Safari/Flash Player, and all of them work just fine. I'm the only one with a faulty plugin at the...