or Connect

Posts by AdeFowler

I think he was talking about Miley Cyrus.
If any of this happened, the world would go into meltdown about how Apple missed another great opportunity
I don't think so. Eddy was lumbered with Maps after the less than spectacular launch. I'm pretty sure that he'd be happier with a lighter workload.I'm 52 but I still believe that music has a huge part to play in today's society. How it's delivered, and presented is as important as ever. It's got absolutely nothing to do with being cool as some people are implying. Microsoft have tried so hard over the years to appear cool that it's embarrassing: kids aren't dumb. It's all...
Personally, I think that Apple would benefit from having a dedicated SVP of Music, and I think Iovine is the ideal choice. Not sure about the other guy. The first thing Iovine could do, is sort out iTunes, and the atrocious iOS music app. Leave Eddie Cue to concentrate on the app stores and maps.   I’m sure there's value to Apple in the streaming service assuming that the licenses are transferable. There seems to be varying opinions on this.   There is nothing to stop...
9to5Mac in making stuff up shocker.
Thirded. 
Exactly. I don’t think Apple oppose the idea of a monitor per se (okay maybe a bit), it’s just the choice of monitor that is the problem.
No Control Center. No Touch ID. No Sale.
Kudos to whoever spent that much money to help a very worthy cause. Now imagine the buyers’ remorse if Apple released the Mac pro in red!
The place I’d love a really strong password above all else is iTunes and the App Store. Alas, iCloud Keychain won’t work there in OS X at the moment. So, I’ll have to stick with a 'memorable’ password.