or Connect

Posts by Buzzz

Congratulaions on a job extremely well done and very well deserved! Hopefully they not be poached away.
I want the new phone but not sure what to do with my blackberry. LOL
LOL Nice to know Apple has a loyal following in India.
Congrats Apple! Too bad Steve didn't live to see this.
Doing business in Russia is extremely risky. The founder of Kasperky Labs had his son kidnapped a while back. He was rescued and now lives overseas. The security situation in Russia is very bad, and most of it's wealthy citizens send their children aboard as young as possible to attend boarding school. Before deciding to do business there, any prospective investor should read up on the case of Sergei Magnitsky. Or read what Ikea's experience of doing business in...
I will not be watching either of the movies being made because it sounds like they are just going to remake Pirates and do a number on Job's reputation.
Apple seems to be the flavour of the month.
Apple could still change it's mind and build the new facility in Phoenix instead. Well at least that is the hope of some in the city of Phoenix. http://www.bizjournals.com/phoenix/blog/business/2012/04/apple-could-still-pick-phoenix-over.html
A minimalist yacht. Now I've heard everything.
I am certain there have been at least a couple Bollywood movies inspired by Jobs already. LOL