or Connect

Posts by Steps

These are the points in this article that are Apple related and not sensational, and valid to debate/discuss!   1. "Apple and its carrier partners have done little to make it difficult to use stolen phones, resulting in large market for stolen devices" Apple and it's partners could do some significant things in this area such as create a database of stolen cellphones. This might be ongoing, I don't recall.... 2. "The company's free iCloud tracking system had...
Street View is very nice, but for the times I use it (maybe < 10% of my total mapping time) I know I can still just go to the browser and pull up google maps to check something out - and I will add that it may take awhile, but I suspect street view is a pet project for Apple that will be unveiled in a later release. What we received today was a GREAT transition away from a google dependency....
It to me is interesting that the very first item on the summary page has his date of birth incorrectly as 4-24-1955, not February....
yes - the author (Neil Hughes) got mixed up on the title :) It needs to be:   "55" Apple LCD TV for about $2,000 seen as matter of 'when,' not 'if'"
does anyone know what the highest market capitalization ever achieved by a corporation is? It looks like Exxon got up to ~510+ in late 2007, and I saw some references to PetroChina in late 2007 that I could not substantiate.... I think AAPL is close to having the highest market cap ever achieved, but not sure....