or Connect

Posts by not1lost

My iPhone 4 (AT&T) in system stats says [ system build 9B206 ] but also says software is up to date...
10 hours ago 4000 Now..... Notice it also says 2,593 talking about this~ The buzz is certainly buzzing!   That's a gain of 330.8 an hour or 5.5 a minuet approx.   This could go viral! I hope it does....
I can still be right...
I dont know about that... I'm working on Steve Jobs 'reality distortion field'....
I just think it will
The Apple store will be down tonight....
Before anyone says something about a physical keyboard... Yes I use one and love it! I have a lot of trouble trying to type on my iPad screen keyboard; but that's me 55 years old. We have a generation coming up now that is cutting their teeth on touch screens and keyboards they will get just as good and effeciant on them as we are on our clunky space waisting keyboards. That Generations will say "What?" carry around a keyboard attached to my pad ? your nuts! The mobile...
People say Apple is moving away from the desktop models. IMO This is ridiculous, there will always be a need for powerful desktop workstations for engineers to design all these little gadgets with all the bells and whistles that are making Apple so much money right now. I would venture to say a large majority of this work is done on a Mac Pro. Powerful workstations are also needed to produce all this stuff we listen to and watch and play with. It is the "Laptop" that...
They're up to 2048 today!
Gizmodo posted that article yesterday making a big point that the page only had 15 likes with this Big Red Circle around the number 15... well that was yesterday... look at this today! ONE day later... THEY ARE GAINING ABOUT 1 A MINUET!!!