or Connect

Posts by not1lost

sounds interesting! they do have several forums and sugestion avenues. I'll be sure to submit this like you said there are a lot of folks that have invested a lot of money in this software and they are working to improve it all the time. I have used it for several years and it has just gotten better and better and changed a lot. It was good at first but nothing like it is now. Actually the ones on the forums are who have encouraged me to get a Mac saying that the software...
I'm posting on my ipad because my Dell XPS is gone bonkers again and I am doing a compete reformat and reinstall of windows (again) removing a bunch of JUNK this time... I am hating windows more and more... Anyway, are you saying that this would enagle me to use a dual setup by linking my windows pc with a Mac via TB? therefore increasing the overal power? if so that would be great!
Yes it is a load on the pc. It does store your library in the cloud but can't be run from there it would be nice. They have mobile versions of it but its very limited as far as what i do. and yes I I have a LOT of $$$ tied up in this, I have one of the higher levels... Thanks for the benchmarks. I have a lot to think about.... Thanks a bunch
Posting on my iPad 2 windows is doing a system restore..... Aaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! Now down to business. Take a look at this video of the software at work it will show you more than I can explain here and it's just a sample..... http://www.logos.com/4
I havent made up my mind yet but you all are really helping. The Mini is sounding better all the time. Actually I am quite fascinated by it. As far as your evaluation of my research software I dont doubt it needs some tweaking as they update it often even weekly sometimes. some things it does that you may not have known is that it's not just 2000 books of "just words" each word is "keyed" in several different ways to produce almost unlimited patterns from the structure of...
Thanks I needed to hear that! although the mini is probably a fine everyday computer I really need more than I have now.. thanks again
are there rumors of a "case redesign" ? I've read "wishful thinking" but not anything solid? maybe I missed it? Anyway it is a moot point for me. I like the one they have. I think it is beautifully perfect as far as what I have seen. If they brought one out much different I would probably buy the old model, which would be enough for me anyway. I just hate to buy something then a new one come out right afterwards. But on this point of a case redesign; like I said if it was...
well, Ivy Bridge has been out a while, Macbook Pro in production with it, other companies incorperating it, iPad 3rd Gen. is cooling off, and it's TUESDAY! Let's see what happens... Come on Apple.....
RE-THINKING.... What you said.... Maybe....? .... Thanks for all your help - It was very helpful...
Nope! I don't want a laptop... Ive had stacks of them, don't like them, only had and used them because I "needed" to. Since My iPad2 I havent even turned my laptop on. The iPad does everything I need a portable device to do and I'm probably on my iPhone as much as I am my iPad. Oh, and I bought an Apple TV too, forgot to mention that earlier... I'm just frustrated that Ive come all this way with Apple and finally decide to take the leap to go all the way with a new Mac and...