or Connect

Posts by not1lost

I think I'm going to keep all of this advice in mind and wait for Ivy Bridge versions of both devices to make my decision. we should know "something" soon... I just read where the Macbook Pro is due to come out with it next month so maybe we will be hearing something about the iMac and the Mac Pro soon. Thanks again
My @me.com email account on my iPhone, iPad, and MS Outlook as just instantly disappeared? Now I dont even remember how I set it up, well, I mean if the password was the same as my iTunes/Apple Password...
Thanks this is very helpful. I dont suppose it would be too much to have an external drive sitting somewhere when you needed it. You could even upgrade it to a blue ray with that route. I'ts looking like Apple is really trying to push the pro's towards the iMac to me. And it just may well be the one I buy. Right now I'm waiting around a while to see what news may come out on the pro and the iMac...
I am looking to take the leap and go totally Apple/Mac as I have migrated from an iPod touch 64 to iPhone 32 to iPad2 64 and have loved everything about them. While continualy upgrading windows desktops to more and more disapointments. I currently have a Dell XPS 8300 Intel i7 2600 3.4GHz 12G Ram 2T 7200 HD Radeon 1G 5700 HD running win7 64. and have had nothing but trouble with it - even worse than other lesser machines... I think my best bet for a machine to do what I...
I'm new here so you will have to forgive me if I sound ignorant. but after getting excited, then confused, then going into a hypnotic trance then flying high above the iClouds only to have my balloon to burst and falling to the ground and abruptly brought back to reality only to realize this has all been a dream or basically just a bunch of BS.... I think.... It was fun to read though!
6 Years! Wow! and that's not even the upgraded model they have now... I suppose that answers a lot of questions... Thanks!
I dont know, but do you think I would see a big difference in the actual use of the machine with the ivy bridge? from what I am reading I dont think there is a significant increase in performance to justify an upgrade over the sandy bridge cpu? I was actually surprized by how little the numbers were in overall increase. at toms hardware where I got my numbers it was only .07 overall increase... that's not much. And they may even increase the cost of the iMac especially...
Well... I went over to Macrumors and clicked on iMac and it said "Dont Buy".... update coming soon... Now I dont know what to do....
I know I will love that huge 27' monitor! I have two smaller ones now; maybe I can just use a split screen and do it all on one big one and gain a lot of desk space! :-)
Hey Thanks Y'all! I'm going to order it now! I CAN'T WAIT!!! :-D