or Connect

Posts by not1lost

Thanks, I took it back to the store and they gave me a new one. even put another screen shield on it for me. seems this is a problem that shows up from time to time....
IMO I think it is confusing and just silly to quit using respective names to new products. It would be like operating systems just being called "The New OS" every year... or every time safari or firefox updates it would just be "The New Safari" or Mc Donalds coming out with a new burger with no description or name and just saying "It's the new burger!" I guess next upgrade or update or new item could be the New new then the New new new and so on...
Bought Mom a new iPad2 for Mother's Day and the Home button has stopped working?   Tried rebooting - double key tried restoring tried turning off triple home option...
Or name it "Microsoft Stock" so every time it syncs it will say "Microsoft stock is syncing"... ROFL !!!    OH~! Better yet name it "Andriod phones are" so every time it syncs it will say "Android phones are syncing"  hahahahahaaaa   In other news....
After you get it name it "The Titanic" so every time it syncs it will say "The Titanic is syncing" LOL! :-D 
Yep, your right that works, and yeah I know about those like buttons......
SO HERE IS ABINE'S DO NOT TRACK PLUS' ANSWER TO THOSE WHO COME INTO OUR HOME OF OFFICE WITHOUT BEING ASKED AND THINK THAT WE OWE THEM SOMETHING FOR VISITING THEIR WEBSITE. A DESCRIPTION OF WHAT HAPPENS TO THEIR BLASTED COOKIES OUT TO GET OUR MONEY!!!! CRY YOUR HEART OUT BABY!!!! 
Here is a YouTube video link I found that tells more about Do Not Track Plus: http://youtu.be/D-cwcWiB8mU   
Looks like they have pulled the video about TACO for now. Seems it is not fully functioning in the newest version of firefox "yet" that's why there were some showing in my screen shot that were not being blocked.... Although Abine's "Do not track plus" works well by itself. I have it installed on IE, Chrome, Firefox and Safari. you have to go to the site and install it individually on each browser. For anyone who would like to know more here is a video That Works...
Yeah, that was what I was talking about when I said it renders some sites unusable. I should have added it renders some "parts" of some sites unusable. I turn it off now and then just to see what is there then turn it back on.... That's how I knew it was here. Users like you and I with this stuff running, like you said would never know... I like to know even if I can't do anything about it but most of the time I can and do.  for those of you that would like to know more...