or Connect

Posts by not1lost

COME TO JONESBORO ARKANSAS APPLE! We'll relieve some of that pressure ! Home of Arkansas State Universty! "Recently Forbes magazine released their annual "best places for business and careers" rankings and they apparently agree that "It's Great in Jonesboro!'  In the ranking of the best small metros for business and careers, Jonesboro placed 46 out of 179,  ranking ahead of Pine Bluff and Hot Springs, making it the highest ranking Arkansas small metro.  In the rankings,...
Also as far as good locations go as quoted above and college towns the Arkansas State Univerity is in mine and they have to drive over 100 miles to the nearest location in Memphis. It is a booming town and was even noted in Forbes magazine as one of America's most prosperous cities. Building and new development is unbelievable even in this economy. It's rediculous for Apple not to have a store here. "most people are buying on line" of corse they are there is no store in...
Your sooo right! It's insanity ! Look at Walmart when their success took off they started building stores as fast as they could EVERYWHERE it doesn't look like its hurt them.... I know Apple is unique and doesn't need as many stores as Walmart in as many places. But come on Apple join the real world where gas prices are almost four bucks a gallon! Where people WANT TO go to your stores and BUY your products and WOULD MUCH MORE OFTEN if they were more accessable and didn't...
Again.... If Apple had many more "LOCAL" stores people would not have to flood the handfull of stores they have....
It is irritating how I have to drive over 100 miles to the other side of Memphis to the closest store. You'd think with the success of their products and huge amount of revenue they'd have many more stores. Probably another stupid board decision.....
Also funny how I read in Steve Jobs biography how at Apple "the board" tried to kill Steve's vision of these stores saying it was a huge waist of money and doomed to failure! LOL :-)
  Hmmm... My Apple wireless keyboard has up an down keys and a delete key....??? wouldn't have it if it didnt...
  Like I have said many times; I don't like laptops. I have had a stack of them only because I needed one for travel. I have never really liked the design at all it seems cumbersome to me. Also as I have said before; since buying my iPad2 I haven't even turned my laptop on, that was about six months ago... The iPad really serves all my needs for mobile computing when I am traveling and is actually very enjoyable to use. Many people I know are saying the same things and...
IMO There is no way a laptop is ever going to replace a serious desktop computer for real computer work. That is why they build workstations like the Mac Pro and the iMac is real close in many ways. With everything in the world going to computer control the need for more and more engineers with grow as will the demands of their work with will require more and more powerful workstations. I do regret the authors choice of words in the title "kill" is a little strong right...
That's funny :-D