or Connect

Posts by MusicComposer

Hmmm I'm not a fan of controlling things with your eyes (except women amiright fellas?) mainly because of the lack of accuracy with what you want it to do. It's kind of like the Galaxy S4's eye-controlled scroll feature, which isn't really functional in real world use. Not to mention the horizontal resolution of the device would have to effectively be doubled (or the 3D view you see will just be half the resolution). Plus the device wouldn't work in vertical mode, it's...
Wow.... I've had the impression that Chromebooks were for people that "just needed the basics". Which is sort of funny when Android users say iOS is for "simple people", but they would in turn undoubtedly praise Chrome OS. It seems it has Facebook, Office type programs, web browser, and not much else. Honestly an iPad is half the price and has far more functionality. There are plenty of good cases with keyboards for the iPad as well.   It seems almost hilarious that...
Why do people keep saying it was only 6 months between their launch? The iPad 3 came out March 16th and the iPad 4 was launched on November 2nd. By my ability to do simple addition that adds up to 7 1/2 months.
In my opinion, Linux is what will hurt the Steam box the most. A quick check shows there are currently 13 multi-player Steam games available on that OS. The majority of single-player games are also not AAA that gamers are used to playing. I think Gabe just loves Linux too much; he stated users could install Windows on it themselves when they get it. But really at that point I could just hook my desktop or laptop(with a good GPU) up to a tv and use Steam. In fact that's...
Well if there's a 4th gen iPad announced tomorrow I'll just upgraded and enjoy it, no big deal since I've owned my 3rd gen since launch. If they do that I suppose it's more likely that the iPad mini will have an A6 as well perhaps? It's sorta like the old feeling of guessing what Santa is going to bring you for Christmas in a way. Just... you're the one buying the gifts for yourself.
Maybe it is just a lightning connector change and Apple won't even mention it, or they'll just quickly gloss over it? If it's such a minor change they wouldn't really have to talk about it much during the conference, yet it would still be showing up in the retail systems as new. I remember before the 3rd gen iPad was released they announced new smart covers that fully covered the device. Apple didn't even mention the new design during that conference at all. Granted a...
Hmmm yeah it might just be a die shrink and lightning connector change? Maybe they except to keep the 3rd gen iPad going alongside the 4th gen next spring? It's peculiar for sure.... but only a few more days to find out what's going on.
Well I don't know if this has been mentioned before but I was looking at the Apple invitation they sent out the other day. You can tell that the colored waves are in the same shape (but bigger) than the white apple, which seems to indicate the white apple is shrinking. I don't see what else it'd be at this point, especially with all these leaks of an iPad mini.
Am I the only one that also wants a 15"+ iPad to be made?
I think Apple needs to give people as much reason as possible to buy a full-size iPad over an iPad mini to reduce any "cannibalization" that may happen. Otherwise what is there to make you choose a full-size iPad, just having an extra 2" screen? How does that justify a price that will be around twice as expensive as an iPad mini? I'm thinking it makes sense for the mini to have lower capacity storage AND a 1024x768 resolution. It just seems logical that they'd keep the...