or Connect

Posts by jfc1138

For those who don't want an 8 GB phone?   Don't BUY an 8 GB phone.   Not terribly hard was it?   For a similar reason I don't buy minivans.
undefined
Works for me. Maybe it's the Cheetos dust causing your issues?
The iPad mini retina had the iPad Air as competition and I expect many were like me and decided to go with the larger device since weight wise it wasn't much of an issue.
Officaly add tethering to your contract by signing up for that service. Tethering is an option on many services and not a builtin feature.
I've long been puzzled by this complaint: from my perspective there's hardly any "white" on the phone screen at all. On the "first" home screen there's a couple of mainly white icons but that's about it. And as the underlying wallpaper colors bleed through in the grouping icons they're muted as well....
I just got some coffee beans at Starbucks doing exactly that.
I was referring to the Monterey Bay Aquarium and they had site access issues (no good crane access) so it might be that Apple could use more modern crane tech to get a single piece dropped in there. Plus while the acrylic panels of Open Seas lends itself to chemical bonding I don't know how glass would be fused to provide the same invisible bonds. I've looked closely at the Monterey panels and there's barely a waver  with the two faces of the adjoining panels maintaining...
One thesis I read that I can see the underlying logic in is that for people of modest means who cannot buy multiple gadgets and who want a more convenient input device the larger screen fills those multiple roles better than smaller devices. So the larger screen sized phones are a compromise for that one attainable device. I can see that because if I were forced to distill down my 5s, iPad Air and MacBook Pro into one mobile device I'd probably choose a Retina LTE iPad...
Somewhere else I read they delivered the panel in five pieces and chemically bonded them onsite.