or Connect

Posts by jfc1138

Classic it may be, but it's NOT "waterproof" to ANY depth.From your link:"Water resistant to 660 feet (200 M)"
The band connection points on the watch case look like they'll support easy band switching and Apple wouldn't likely miss the opportunity to sell accessory bands. Mix and match.
Or iTunes and a computer? Like how you can add those very sane things to an iPhone?
Check your current watch? Odds are even were it a full on dive watch that it is labeled "water resistant" and not waterproof (my Casio states Water Resistant 200M). One exception? Rolex Submariner which even today states "waterproof".
 ​Were the original poster Spanish I would stand corrected.  #2? Better directed at who I was responding to.: " San Francisco was settled by white people like myself". 
And the Russians made it down to Northern California: going by sea is a lot more efficient than walking...
Well except the people who founded San Francisco were Mexican and Spanish. Neither of whom are "white".Sort of hinted by the name? A Spanish name?And they didn't "run out" the locals, they enslaved them.
So Apple's high definition mapping is to automate their contract vendors shuttles? Always thinking if the future!
Not my 6 Plus at any rate..
And perhaps also further incompatabilites with certain apps?