or Connect

Posts by jfc1138

Really could a company BE more needy that Samsung?
They'll occasionally get lied to but their directly lying is probably very rare. You get caught at that as press spokesperson and you're done. Now the administration behind the press secretary may very well know more than they give to the secretary: but that's a separate issue. 
No, he really wasn't. Stating something that LATER turns out to be incomplete isn't close to the same as lying. Lying is Dick Cheney stating on national television "we" know where the chemical weapons factories are in Iraq, when NONE existed. Not knowing every detail about violence in a far off sovereign nation 72 hours after the attack is reality, not "lying". Oh and the PR person is "the public face"? I follow Apple medium close and I couldn't even tell you who the...
"I believe the iPhone 6 will have a glass and sapphire blend while the iPhone Air will have the full sapphire screen."   ​For various structureal reasons (plus I believe it's what they've patented) the screen would be a laminate: get the scratch benefits of Saphire but structure from the other layers. One of the reasons the GATV process is so great, really thin sheets...
People never hold them the right way....
I bet even had you used the [sarcasm]  [/sarcasm] codes you'd have gotten bites.
Without photos it didn't happen.A video would be even better!
Former Time Magazine Washington Bureau Chief sounds like someone who could handle a press job. Less political than the Uber job I expect as that company has a lot of unions coming after it in every town it operates in.
According to competitors and Corning who pray that's true.
Hence the meaning and implication of "warranty".