or Connect

Posts by jfc1138

When doing an update via iTunes the size doesn't matter as the phone isn't running when the OS swap is performed: that's what takes up the space having to have a fully functional OS running at the very same time you're installing another fully functional OS to be it's replacement.
"Which lobbyist do you work for?" ROTFLMAO: the classic response when an opinion is different. I am an "ist" though. Biologist.
Bribery is a illegal: period. Legal campaign contributions are just that, legal, whether organized by a lobbyist alongside their communication function or via other private citizens. And from my point of view since lobbyists have to register and submit records they're FAR superior to the various PACs, 501(c)(3) etc. groups with their shadow donations where there's no public record or accountability.
So it's not the "large library of apps" problem: you got a lemon: replace it.
The Turtles, not Zenbu (or to the point Relix Records), won an initial ruling, they didn't get the $100m they asked for and the September 2914 California ruling is under appeal. And a New York ruling of a three year infringement window cuts the payout tremendously if that were to hold. I guess proposed federal legislation might clarify this.
More or less my view. Given smartphone daily usage is reported to average around two hours I don'y expect a smartphone accessory to exceed the main unit's use time. I looks like the wrist mounting offers peeks at information in a convenient fashion for when the phone is simply awkward to access, not as a continuous use item in the sense someone would view a video on it for hours at a stretch....
I wouldn't mind separate cables but it would be nice if the box that plugged into the outlet were compatible. Ditto: home, office, briefcase. 
Quite true: you can't necessarily believe some one's friends saying nice things, but their opponents? Won't say nice things unless necessary.
 One can only wish those three would be foolish enough to outsource their electronic security to an independent company that was so weak in it's employee monitoring.... as we did/do.
That's more than the average smartphone daily usage and as an accessory I'd expect active interaction with a wrist device to be less. 19 hours of mixed use sounds like a more than reasonable day plus, so with nightly charging, which is a fairly light burden, I don't see that as an issue. Plus with 3 days in standby were you to use it as a simple timepiece where it would only wake up when you checked the time it would be more than fine as surely sometime during this three...