or Connect

Posts by jfc1138

What may be a catastrophe is your lack of knowledge of American history; "Madison", being  the 4th President of the United States, is an absurdly popular American street name, not quite up to "Washington" standards (4,974 named for him...), who, btw, was the first President of the United States, but in the running. So add an "NYC" and ONE building is located, the correct one, absent that, well, big list....
Still cheaper, and arguably far more useful, than the Lockheed Martin F-35 Lightning II with it's $400,000 helmets!
Joggers alongside roadways should be required to wear burkas, even the guys. While we sue the manufacturer of Spandex of course....
There may very well be something to that: it does sort of smell like a ticket due to the driver's vehicle wandering on the road and the officer pulled them over for that, then diagnosed the reason for the unsafe behavior and issued that ticket accordingly...
The latter, I'd heard of this recently.
or the biological reality that human beings are, for the most part, not an inbred strain of nearly identical clones....
That should add considerably to other's app responsiveness.
IIRC some codes mandate the support fittings be quick release so the panels can be swung aside.
Construction fires are all too common.
Probably some sort of pattern recognition: a "tap" being different in duration and locale than having something in your pocket contact the screen perhaps? They do this now with the keyboard, the keystroke isn't completed with just a "touch", that case to allow for typos to be aborted. Though, yes, I'd probably keep it turned off most of the time (and so I'd  like that in the control panel I can call up from the screen like Do Not Disturb, screen rotation lock etc.).