or Connect

Posts by jfc1138

I prefer the Washington Post for newspaper format "news".
"All Sapphire"?Not actually true, not even close to true. Quite WRONG in point of fact:http://www.gtat.com/products-and-services-overview.htm You're welcome.
Isn't GT Advanced Technologies Inc. also heavily into solar panels? This might be linked to that side of the business.
"bright white", "bright": That's a wallppaper change away on both iOS releases.
If any do they're lazy morons since Apple will replace them.
They do have that "full size preview" aspect don't they? 
OR install the next iOS 8 Patch where the roll is coming back....
Well that's why it's an "option". Some people will appreciate the simpler "introduction" screen look and others will not.  The lock screen is very transient, the home screen is visible for longer periods of time.
Cute option, especially for personalized home screen art I can see that as being a fun choice to have available. My own lock screen is a shot of a bricked up, iron barred window. (shot from a section of the NYC High Line)... A whimsical bit of "extra" security.   OTOH "Screensaver"? Just a more aesthetic choice for securing my work machine when I'm away from it. "Sleep" has the black screen, "screensaver" and there's an appealing (perhaps) graphic instead.
Man I, to my constant amazement, saw a lot of people taking photos in NYC with their iPads.