or Connect

Posts by jfc1138

How encrypted are the payment information with chip and pin? The card being authenticated is nice: but the data breaches in the U. S. involved breaching the vendors database and pulling card information by the millions from there. I've had two cards replaced with the notification it was due to vendor data breaches. The last one was a chipped card, didn't seem to matter. Apple Pay utilizes a tokenization protocol so the vendor never has access to card information. How's...
Especially given day to day my usage probably varies more than that in terms of power intensive versus light power usage functions. So the slop of a few percent would get lost in the noise of everyday use.
Which is undoubtedly why Starbucks is going forward as well as others like Wegmanns that still have loyalty programs in implementing nfc Apple Pay alongside their transition to the EMV compliant terminals. On a related note: that sticking the end of the chip card into a terminal and leaving it there? At least feels like a big time suck. My car repair shop just switched and I had only the one experience but For me it seemed longer.
Shouldn't judge. British and all....
That's how it works now. Apparently Starbucks will be rolling out nfc payments at its stores versus the scanner based system. The wrinkle they and Wegmanns are working out is doing nfc and retaining the loyalty/member card rewards aspect.
Were they both to INCREASE together then 'the opposite would be true'. efficiency INCREASE: size DECREASE: INVERSE. And they don't and it isn't.
That very well could be. I've sometimes, and read about others doing the same, simply walked out with just a 50mm on my camera and left the big bag O' glass behind to see what I could accomplish with just that boundary. Did some fun stuff with just a 20mm out in Yosemite for similar reasons. And as to the overall theme, the old rule applies. Your best pictures WILL be taken with the camera you have with you, not the one back in your closet. And pop some decent lens on a...
Presuming you have a good home WiFi setup I'd guess yes. You could run through all including that last setup step and then simply turn it off at the slider. Would you ever want it then it would be ready to go.
Meaning, really, REALLY, tiny gate.
Philadelphia, PA activated. Could be useful, some of the interior building locations I frequent lack decent signal.