or Connect

Posts by jfc1138

Further fine-tuning an entry level offering.   Reasonable.   Still wish it came in gray....
Not "drive" at all (and I never used the words "JUST to drive" so that's simply your distortion right?): the 5c had a place in the product lineup and it wasn't to be the premier selling phone for Apple, just a China Mobile compatible "5" which would, as has been Apple's custom, taking over that second tier slot, like the 4 did for the 4s and the 4s did for the 5: the need to make the two top phones CM compatible opened the window to a different design and they took it......
But the bottom line is students need to be at school for any school-based solution to function. Mr. Jackson should give more attention to H.S. graduation and truancy rates, which are horrific.
That's rather counterfactual: there were tablets a decade or more before the iPad and cellphones even longer.
Configure to order has always been direct with Apple, via purchasing for generating a PO for the order (attaching the order# to the PO request). Doing that for standard configurations wouldn't change much. And Apple express shipping is often more responsive than having a bookstore guy trundle this way with his cart....
And fill out the sample context. OTOH: I always wonder how much of the issues are derived from APP incompatibility that slowly gets sorted out as the apps upgrade?
This researcher or the lab manager pops a purchase order request into the system and it's all delivered to my lab. Welcome to the modern world of academia.
Given the very apparent weight difference it can also be a matter of portability. The Mini is definitely easier to be "mobile" with. (Though not if the iPad Air is being considered, though that's at a steeper cost.)
And for many the LTE variant, with a modest data only plan would be far cheaper overall.
Look at high school graduation rates: that's a very tough impediment.