or Connect

Posts by jfc1138

Communication doesn't equate to "ties".
If that's a frequent risk investing in a box of Ziploc sandwich bags would be useful. Lightweight and completely perspiration-proof. Before I tuck my phone away for backpacks (until this last trip when I went with an Otterbox: probably going back to a baggie as it's so much lighter) a Zipoloc has always been applied and peace of mind ensues...
Oh I do hear you on cases: the iPhones are gorgeous so why hide and bulk them up when it isn't necessary? For pocket with keys carrying I'll slip on a minimalist Vaja case that does the trick without too much bulk, can't tolerate the big tanks myself for EDC.
Adding ribbing for extra pleasure.....
Given your history I'd suggest not waiting and trying out a waterproof case. I used an Otterbox Armor on a recent 11 day mountain backpack. No service of course so the phone was largely just stored, but the Armor has some good waterproof specs IIRC and is a far easier case to get the device in and out of than their Defender cases with two easily manipulated metal latches clamping it shut. The downside for everyday use is you lose Touch ID.
Edited: Larger image files being imported to the device from the huge originals on the computer: how are the imported file sizes arrived at when you simply sync a photo album? Offhand I'd expect the larger iPad screen would mean a larger synced image file than a sync optimized for a 5s screen.... So nothing to do with the device's own camera: just the more large-image-file compatible screen.
Larger screen>> larger image files?   That would logically lead to some need for a higher storage capacity absent reliance on cloud storage and the vagaries of retrieval...
As some others have mentioned the photos have that staged look when the broker sends in a crew to set up a property for photo shoots and sales visits after the owner has vacated the property. Odds are decent that's not the interior the owner lived in for the most part. I like the kitchen area and the overall volume. The furniture choices not as much...
Absolutely "Having an opponent is not an indicator of innocence." but my proposition isn't that at all: it's that having an opponent investigating without tangible negative results after much effort certainly is a better indication there's no there "there" than having a friend "investigate". Enemies have better motivation to find dirt and guilt so when an enemy comes up empty after dozens of investigations and hearings and document demands as here? Facts that HAVE been...
An ad that alienates potential customers by deriding them? Not really. Unless it's secretly an HTC ad and they're scapegoating Sam. And I doubt that as Sam has a long history going after Apple's customers that way: they're either old or stupid or mindless "wall huggers", so it's all in a fine tradition....