or Connect

Posts by jfc1138

Not really the original act was for the sailors serving on civilian vessels. " the U.S. Marine Hospital Service protecting against the spread of disease from sailors"  "Sailors" AREN'T "Marines", in or out of federal service. ​The "Merchant Marine" aren't "U.S. Marines" as in the Naval Service branch. "Marine" is a term for oceanic, meaning blue water sailors and not inland waters crews in that their concern was about the spread of disease from overseas.. Like: "Marine...
Yes getting rid of the tightly fitted slot offers flexibility for more models (and leaving cases on if that's necessary), I'm a little concerned it puts a lot of strain on that small attachment point then: both the plug and the phone's port....
from the description: "The iPhone Lightning Dock features an audio line-out port that connects to powered speakers. It supports headphones that include a remote control."
The Secret Service has the guns. They don't let them drive either....
It didn't serve "the military": The Merchant Marine are civilian sailors engaged in manning private sector vessels for commerce. Lordy. Oh and given the mandatory fees collected from the civilians were used to fund the building, manning and operating of the medical centers that was a lot more "Soviet-style" than the ACA whose sole instrument of healthcare provision is the private sector through private insurance companies. Wait: O.M.G.! The Second President of the United...
"Marines"??? Now that's hysterical after the "Congress AND the Senate" jocularity. MERCHANT "Marine": meaning CIVILIAN sailors: note again CIVILIAN. So precisely the same thing. A Federally imposed mandatory fee collected by the federal government to provide federally provided healthcare to American civilian citizens, the sole discriminatory factor being their employment. Okay, it's actually a bit farther as it's straight up Socialized Medicine isn't it?  "Marines", good...
My entire iPhone 6 Plus and possibly a case supported by simply the Lightning connector? And it's already tilted (per the product photos on Apple) so there'd be a constant backward pressure both to the mount and the phone's port... Color me skeptical.
"How are there no comments on this." It was posted after midnight. People have to sleep.
You need to do some research. It's the House and Senate: both of which make up "Congress".https://www.congress.gov
"There is no constitutional allowance for Federal intrusion on state matters regarding a healthcare marketplace." and yet that is precisely what President John Adams and the Congress of 1798 did.   So I'd suggest between some internet "expert" and the people who actually wrote The Constitution? I'll go with The Founders.