or Connect

Posts by jfc1138

Or the Romulans just engaged cloaking.
 The iPhone was a 'been doing this holiday shoot for ten years' pro trying something out of the box. Like I'll sometimes go somewhere I've shot forever with just a 50, or 20 or whatever on my camera, to push me out of my shooting comfort zone.
 The photographer in the piece is a freelance, not the official WH shooter (Pete Souza) so the WH wouldn't have his images: he doesn't seem to have those shots on his website either: http://www.brookskraft.com
The photo is rife with compression artifacts, the website poster didn't do the photographer any favors. Looks like it was sized for smartphones: now there's an irony for you. ETA: Nope, not all that great on my iPhone 6 Plus either.
Hadn't they gone on record that 64-bit was simply an Apple gimmick? So this delay shouldn't be relevant to their product's performance or success. Nice for them. :)
I disagree: producing hardware that isn't universally usable with all media formats is the point: other system's DRM wasn't functional with an iPod, well, neither was a VHS format tape in a Betamax: ANYONE'S Betamax for that matter. While non-DRM'd tracks, like mine from my CD's, and the iPod was completely compatible, before and after the store was implemented.
The floor structural reinforcements had to be upgraded.... that's not cheap in earthquake country.
Plugging into each and every city transit systems unique tracking system looks to be a huge challenge. The fixed schedules are easy enough but the live tracking, which would be the real value IMHO (how long to the next train/bus in the real world?), that's a steeper climb.    But where available I much appreciate the information. NJ Transit has it for their commuter line online. NY transit has info displayed on their platforms, I'm not aware ofif they have that on the...
Running 8.0.1 with no issue since yesterday. And on a system connected via WiFi yet.
At least in my experience an iPod FULL of no-DRM music tracks was never interfered with by Apple in any way. Heck I'd had an iPod for years before I ever bothered to use the digital store, preferring to use the system I was used to: going to a brick and mortar store and sorting through CD's and buying ones I wanted. Then with the iPod, I just ripped them into iTunes and went from there.   Now if other DRM systems from other sources weren't compatible with iPods that's...