or Connect

Posts by jfc1138

Too late. I discovered a Wegmans nearby that already does accept Apple Pay.
Now that I like.
Fig you look around at secondary vendors there might be old ones at clearance prices. Probably someone has inventory rather than just BTO... got any college bookstores near you that will sell to the public? They'd almost have to have stock.
If it's unsatisfactory for your needs return it. Maybe there's a software fix in the offing but why take the chance? Perhaps a later generation will improve that for you. I like Apple stuff but when it isn't right, get rid of it and it's not like a completely informed buying decision was possible with a gen 1 product...
Why not focus on "the brains" where the profit is and leave the low margin display panel to all the others?
Though to his credit, President John Adams, our second one, went against "industry" interests when he signed an imposition of that $0.20 per month tax per sailor on merchant vessel owners to pay for his healthcare system for them. Given the state of medicine back then that had to have been much more to protect the overall citizenry from foreign diseases than anything to particularly aid the sailors afflicted.  Though far better than just quarantining them on a "Yellow...
Not really the original act was for the sailors serving on civilian vessels. " the U.S. Marine Hospital Service protecting against the spread of disease from sailors"  "Sailors" AREN'T "Marines", in or out of federal service. ​The "Merchant Marine" aren't "U.S. Marines" as in the Naval Service branch. "Marine" is a term for oceanic, meaning blue water sailors and not inland waters crews in that their concern was about the spread of disease from overseas.. Like: "Marine...
Yes getting rid of the tightly fitted slot offers flexibility for more models (and leaving cases on if that's necessary), I'm a little concerned it puts a lot of strain on that small attachment point then: both the plug and the phone's port....
from the description: "The iPhone Lightning Dock features an audio line-out port that connects to powered speakers. It supports headphones that include a remote control."