or Connect

Posts by jfc1138

Advertising copy, then you allow people to easily turn it off so the pushback is minimal in the face of billions in ad copy....
Refer to the 14th Amendment: Equal Protection means precisely that. A public business serves ALL the public, a state government can't expel groups of people from that equal protection."AMENDMENT XIVPassed by Congress June 13, 1866. Ratified July 9, 1868.Note: Article I, section 2, of the Constitution was modified by section 2 of the 14th amendment.Section 1.All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the...
You get ads for gyms and heart medicine?
Agreed: wasn't a must have feature when it was announced (frankly I thought it was a bit of a gimmick) and yet I find it something I rely on now that I've used it for a while.
Glad they haven't. so far, run into any expensive hazardous obstacles, sites can have long and awkward histories....
"In fact, many people used the iPads for virtual desktops for Windows." How?
Actually it can be flexible, and so formed into a curved surface: depends on how thick the material is: on the original tech companies webpages (they were bought by GT Advanced, IIRC they were more focused on solar panels while GT advanced is more general) they showed a Saphire laminate on a metal sheet rolled up quite nicely. And in many of the reports on GT Advanced and Apple laminates are specifically mentioned...
The  market for stolen phones is worldwide.....
Poor Apple, tossing "innovation" aside and just riding on the coat-tails of the worldwide spectacular that IS Windows 8.     Or.   Not.
So what are the numbers ordered per your source? and is there a link?