or Connect

Posts by jfc1138

Yes, it may have been a challenge to satisfy their earthquake building standards otherwise...
LTE is worth it for people who spend any significant time outside of WiFi zones and want to retain an ability to use the internet with ease, from my experience.
Along with physical keyboards....I never missed it (Lightning to 30-pin). Then again I DO recycle my old earpieces (the more recent ones anyway, not the round crap) so a way to keep them active for backups would be appreciated.
Particularly core features from competitors such as Google who have shown they'll throttle the iOS version to retain their own platform's advantage, that's understandable but makes offering an internal choice very compelling. Ex.: Look how rapidly Google improved Google Maps for iOS the minute Apple rolled out their own.
They didn't, that I recall, include a free 30 pin to lightning adapter when they made that change so I'm doubtful.
Aren't there Bluetooth headphones presently? The problem I see with anything wireless is the potential for further deminishing of the fidelity of the sound.... though it would be tempting to get rid of that tether.
Howso? The charts don't even recognize feature phones and it's far from a zero sum game when you don't show all the possible inputs. So any Samsung growth could be the results of a lot of factors. Correlation not being causation...
Or people migrated "up" from simpler phones and feature phones. Of which there is still a very large pool.
Yes, given the report is iOS 8 will be supported on the 4s. So it will be a functional option any way. And heck, I STILL look at that one (the 4s) and the best looking one...)
Google's HR person was interviewed a while back and remarked about one year they high fived all around for their hiring of 50% of the African American with an I.T. PhD awarded that year.   Gwen Ifill correctly guessed:   One.   Can't hire what's not in the pipeline.