or Connect

Posts by jfc1138

And oddly I'd have expected the case material to be swapped, Aluminum for the "vanilla" and stainless for the "sport", maybe just having been trained too think sport with stainless for all the years dive watches have been made of that material. The easily interchangeable band design is a nice touch.
Life's too short to wait around for "the perfect", IMHO. That's especially true in a field like electronics where the improvement just keeps on ramping up.
The 5's don't have a near field transmitter so they won't have a NFC functionality. Except, "through" (?) an AppleWatch with it's NFC hardware.
There are some combinations that just pop. I was dubious, now I'm sold.
"useless" for you. For myself for instance, with lab work where I can't touch anything while I'm working, it's going to be very useful. 
Agreed: Something like 200 million or so and that's before a single 6 sells. The backward compatibility to the 5, 5s, 5c line jumps the numbers.
No Sapphire screens on the phones? GTAT is going to crater (already down 11%; called it!): buying opportunity!
Unless it had been some sort of scannable screen display such as AMTRAK, Starbucks and NJ Transit use (i.e. based on the current Passbook) the new phone, with the new transmitting hardware, was where this was going to be implemented.
That way they catch low end potential customers and then... everybody else.
Classic spot for the old "You're holding it wrong" eh?