or Connect

Posts by jfc1138

As long as the resale market stays strong I don't see a reason not to.
A month? So you don't own a smartphone I would presume. Bold choice in this age, but workable I expect for many.
How about simply a separate library for the special photos?
But with a totally new product line if he got the vibe all the sales forecasts were just WAG's, his caution might easily kick in to avoid inventory pileup. And how does he miss sales? Just because my selection isn't arriving until June hasn't even remotely driven me to run out and buy another Rolex... nor a Fitbit instead.
Has anyone ever manufactured a round computer screen?, Round pads of notepaper? I expect that's a significant part of the design logic. Round works with mechanical hands (though even then I like the Cartier Tank over most round dials) rotating off a center pivot point, but as a multifunctional data display? Notsomuch.
Hmm, I wonder if this has Apple Pay as the differentiator? I used the app and Touch ID to pay for the previously selected model via Apple Pay. Probably need to look at my AMEX account on my computer rather than the iPhone Passbook report.
Well the entire look of the "watch visual experience" will be changed then (I'm clearly not in marketing where they no doubt have a buzzword for this), however the term would go. The ensemble will be different, just like wearing a different pair of pants with a particular suit jacket. Then, since the band covers a lot more area than the watch face my impression is it would have a significant, at any rate, impact on the visual image of the device. Perhaps even mores with...
Ah but which "beliefs"? The ones that demand death be meted out to those working on Sunday (or the Sabbath of choice)? The ones wearing a polyester blend? What if the offer for their daughter's virginity is deemed to low? Must they immediately stone the bidder or can they contract that out? Lot's of religious people separate themselves from their sexuality. Roman Catholic Priests? And show me where in any Bible there's anything about denying pizza to anyone? While there...
Make sure you get ALL those nits K? Just to be fair. And it doesn't change the "look of the band" does it, since the band is being replaced. It still looks the same band as before, just it's now in a drawer somewhere.
They've never sold a watch before so I can easily see them being cautious about inventory.