or Connect

Posts by jfc1138

And yet do they buy LTE iPad Minis? Because, come on, who talks into their smartphones anymore anyway?
Hmmm: 128GB (LTE for the Cloud...) iPad Mini? Stick it in a waist pack for jogging alongside your Gu and water?
Because that's ALL you pay, no service fees forever..... for people constantly in the presence of WiFi zones paying for voice services makes no sense. A similar reason why the LTE iPad mini is a solid choice for those demanding "larger" phone screens: data BUT no voice charges.
That's what "OPTION" actually means: more than one size of storage.... for the 4.7 64 is enough for me but if the image files are scaled up I'd probably consider a 128 for the larger screen phone, somewhat as I did for my iPad Air where I chose 128 (and currently only have about 25 open).
http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/17/107 Recording by the private individual for their own use falls under "Fair use", fundamentally due to being non-commercial in nature. http://w2.eff.org/legal/cases/betamax/
Pretty much this. If the cable companies are subject with their technology structure, which is after all also an antenna and a re-transmission, then Aereo would appear to not be different enough to escape the same coverage. Apartment rooftop shared antennas are passive, the Aereo tech was an active participant in the transmission of other people's content, just like "cable" companies. What they "billed" for would be less of an issue than what they actually did, in my view.
Grassy fields?   Sort of funny how millions of people dried their clothes for a couple of hundred years in NYC before dryers were ever invented.... I doubt there's a roof on any apartment building built before WWII that doesn't have the remnants of laundry lines on it (and in many cases crossing alleys to the adjacent buildings). That asphalt would be terrific radiant heater to dry clothing, the only worry would be the pigeons. lol
In the case of U2 unless it's a publicly traded corporation like Apple the comparison is rather faulty to Cook and Apple. U2 maybe very well =Bono +the other bandmates.
For those with a bathtub there's always the folding laundry rack* my mom had for ours (machines were in the basement so not that far a distance and if it were there was always the folding two wheeled grocery bag cart I expect, back when every in-store cart had little S-hooks to hang the folding one off of.)... I still dry my shirts by hanging them off the shower curtain rod to avoid beating them up in a dryer. * Bunch of different models at Amazon for instance. The same...
Well if you live in NYC you can automate your window AC for free.