or Connect

Posts by jfc1138

Perhaps not in the category mentioned: "first Made for iPhone licensed battery cases for Apple's iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus"
Agreed, just like the iPhone was a portable computer the Apple Watch is a wearable computer: neither fit the old functional stereotype of their name.
"Making customers pay for 64 GB..."You do realize the 64 is priced exactly in the pricing tier where the previous 32 used to be priced right?Oops.
"Shouldn't be offered"? Why? No one is forcibly compelled to purchase one. Perhaps the base model is offered because people still decide to buy them? While I have always passed on the base model due to previously having iPods who showed me my storage requirements even before considering phone functions (I just prefer having my collections with me, that takes up space, previousely 32, then 64 and now 128 for both iPhone and iPad) apparently and obviously, other people are...
Plus the point of metered parking is churn: providing parking opportunities for new people all day long NOT providing one person a day's parking."In order to improve parking availability, parking meters are used to regulate the amount of time one vehicle can park. This encourages vehicle turnover opening those spaces for other parkers."From Philadelphia's pages, where they're also starting to use kiosks.http://www.philapark.org/on-street-operations/
Aaaand it's available now via iTunes. Moot much?
"The 8gb iPhone they offered I believe can't even do an OS upgrade unless you remove just about everything on it." Ignoring the easy path of simply connecting the phone to a host computer? In which case nothing has to be removed to do an iOS upgrade.
And I just checked the box (iPhone 6 Plus) and the label even includes the caution "1 GB = 1 billion bytes,actual formatted capacity less." (my emphasis).
so for comparison's sake what is the available space for users on a 16 GB 5s running iOS 7?
The operating system takes up actual storage space? Wow, stop the presses. next it will be revealed the device has to be recharged.