or Connect

Posts by jfc1138

Probably the increased hassle factor of that touch scanner unit's manufacturing issues (as reported)  just didn't add as much value as for a smaller device like a phone that probably is more at risk to get left behind. For straighton security there's always the not-simple passcode....
Especially, perhaps, when the colors are changeable!
That may be waiting for the IGZO screen tech: the battery is the challenge in the need to power the screen...
Agreed: horsepower under the hood is going to be the deciding factor for me with the topline models.
That's a rather big venue for announcing a screen resolution upgrade.
Makes sense that way, I'd taken your comment to mean the stock ones.
Ah that's too bad. I hated when my new iPhone 5 bricked on me: odd how used to the convenience I'd become.
That could be nice, transition to a service company and leverage their corporate, government and enterprise aspects.
Yes, that's a little too "Microsoft, we know best" for me. How'd that happen? I was asked permission before any download of an OS took place. Even in iTunes I just got a notification that an iOS update was available and I had to click to start the process.... not due to any settings I consciously  have chosen recently anyway...
There's no "black at the bottom" of the iOS 7 space theme it is starry dark at the top, with a lighter nebula at the bottom. Similar in orientation to the aurora borealis with it's light green tints at the bottom with the dark sky top. The same with the space view of earth: bright clouded earth at the bottom, space at the top left... The solid fields look blue to me though that's on a 5s.... so the tint might vary but the bottom not being dark won't be dependent on the...