or Connect

Posts by jfc1138

That little silhouette of a shopping bag over on the right of the menu bar is hardly some over the top "selling" presence from my point of view... nor are the little additional silhouettes when I've chosen a product category I want to to learn more about. As soon as I scroll down to the information both disappear.
Looking forward to a wider array of native apps with Wstch 2.0!
I gather there's something of a tech barrier for gas station pumps? That's the shoe I'd really welcome dropping. (And then I scroll up and find the answer has already been posted: nevermind. 😬 )
Absent that Touch ID anyone who picked up your misplaced iPhone could spend YOUR money without much limit. Having to touch the Touch ID scanner with my thumb while holding the phone to the terminal is a very small price to pay imho. Works smoothly for me, perhaps a bit more reliably than optical scanners used to grab my grocery membership bsrcode off the screen has, though for optical the Starbucks scanners never seem to have trouble. Bottomline? Anytime I can use a...
And each and every share "dumped" was what? BOUGHT by someone else! Duh. Some one else who looked at the 39% YOY iPhone sales growth and went: BUY.
Tech can be hard: it pays to actually read the instructions and follow them, which you clearly didn't bother doing and then blamed Apple. The user is "supposed" to be competent, but then.... Each and every Apple iDevice I've sold or given away I've first followed the instructions to sever from my account: and so I've never had any issues with that sort of confusion. You might try that rather than just casually giving a souvenir to someone and relying on "supposed to". And...
More or less ^this^. I recall an interview with Google's outreach person where she mentioned one year they managed to hire 50% of the black doctorate graduates in a tech field: as in, one of the TWO from that year.... Granted having the CBC's nose rubbed in that by including the diversity data alongside the numbers of available candidates could be useful to force their issue. But we all know it's the messenger that get's shot leaving the failed systems in place. Look at...
That would be my thought.
I'm not so sure: under the ever greedy clutches of the service providers a Touch offers more and more value for some. Much of what an iPhone offers without the thousand dollars a year service plan..... especially as WiFi keeps proliferating. 
Because the tiny fraction of the market that has to have that much battery life can simply buy an external battery pack? I haven't used my office charger since I received my 6 Plus. [and on an unrelated note my Watch lasts for two days between charges]