or Connect

Posts by jfc1138

There's a duration part of that standard. So unless your stroke is incredibly glacial swimming would be fine. Now if your arms were ten meters long, possibly not. "Under the IPX7 designation, the Apple Watch will be able to withstand immersion in water up to 1 meter for up to 30 minutes". They're more conservative, but the numbers seem reassuring.
""While I firmly believe that this was an isolated incident rather than a symptom of a broader problem in our stores, we will use this moment as an opportunity to learn and grow. Our store leadership teams around the world, starting in Australia, will be refreshing their training on inclusion and customer engagement. These are concepts and practices they know well, but can always stand to reinforce."" Refresher training is their obligation under these circumstances, get...
Take it back for a replacement. I received mine on release day and carry it all day long in a cargo pocket and it's perfect. Companies that make millions of units sometimes have a lemon sneak through, sounds like you got one.
Indépendant app designers have lagged a bit, the native apps are snappy, even moreso with the updated software, but there are still some independents that show they could use an efficiency upgrade now that they have more access to the code. In a balance between relying on the iPhone for long range communication for data etc. OR cramming all the radios into the watch and having the battery last a couple of hours? I'll take carrying the iPhone (since I would anyway). As to...
ONE person with ONE error? Yeah that's sort of B.S. People shouldn't lose their jobs, as easy as it is to be an internet bully, for an isolated incident. Certainly the manager, who corrected the problem immediately isn't actionable and as for the employee or employees? I'd say they get retrained and put on notice while the rest of the staff also get a refresher to drive the point home regarding Apple's approach to customer relations. Were a review of the records to reveal...
The security guard and sales person *and perhaps even a brush for the entire staff) should get some additional refresher customer relations training and a note in their employee file for future reference.   ETA: they've had their one chance at guarding against that sort of error, if they make it again they should be released (or were further previous incidents to come to light).
"requires foreign phone makers source at least 30 percent of components from domestic products."   30 percent? How could that even be possible?
Battery drain.
They need to hire some Air Force supply managers: they got the f16 assembled from parts sourced from all but one of the states to rope in Congressional support iirc. No doubt a tradition that continues.
And as an integral part of the M9's hardware capabilities the option remains, as compared to the hardware limiting some feature because if it's not available in hardware: it isn't EVER going to be part of that generation of device.