or Connect

Posts by jfc1138

They've got their own in Tizien (sp?), something's got to give....
The resistance in part comes from companies that look over at competitors whose workers AREN'T unionized and see a potential disadvantage in overhead that can make the difference between staying in business and not.
You're welcome. Yes when I got the 6 Plus and laid my 5s next to it I admit to a moment of panic: relative to the phone I really liked that thing was HUGE.... But off on it's own in the real world simply using it? Nice device and I expect the 6, being even a tad smaller, would also transition very quickly. The one area where I still notice the difference is in pocketability. There I had to make changes (when walking around I never sit with my phone in my pants pockets if...
I had reservations about the size, got a 6 Plus and within a few days it wasn't noticeable and the functionality of having that larger viewing area was appreciated... That's especially true if you don't use cases: the 6/6 Plus units are preposterously light. The LTE Mini is quite a bit larger...
There's a presumption there I don't agree with: I find them to be both. Mileages vary I suppose.
It's certainly possible, fingers get dirty, cold, wet, cut etc. far more than other areas of skin: part of their function. But what do you mean by "forgets"? The information disappears or one time your finger fails to be recognized? Or at some point is NEVER again recognized? Like with any optical sensor take a look at how clean the window is: smeared with gunk and not much information can get through, making pattern recognition more and more difficult. If none of the...
As the article mentions starting early is only prudent and given the hyper scrutiny APLLE gets and given they've certainly got the resources: makes total sense.
"non-skill jobs" says most of it.... Though I'd judge driving a large multi-passenger vehicle as more skill than floor surface buffing and polishing or waste bin emptying. All necessary but evenso...
"Most e-mail marketers track the downloading of images included in their messages, which allows senders to analyze open rates and collect basic subscriber information like IP address and browser version. Spotlight's automatic previews could expose this information even for users who are cognizant of the practice and attempt to disable it. It should be noted that this functionality does not expose any information that would not otherwise be transmitted if the e-mail and...
And one of the two plaintiffs had his replaced by Apple under warranty???? That's priceless.