or Connect

Posts by jfc1138

It has a more pleasing design, utilizing a thinner form factor.
Sigh, it may turn out to be an expensive month. (giggle).
Restricting 5s sales, the more expensive/profitable product, to favor the CHEAPER product? How does that make sense in any world? I agree APPLE positioned the 5c at other phones, not the 5s, hence in part it's individual look, they HAVE a formal phone in the 4/4s/5/5s series: so now they go for fun and don't cannibalize their flagship which BTW makes the sales additive not zero-sum. And that's a smart move.
Or music.
I guess with growing spread of e-commerce based from pads a bit more security is a good direction.
"'We still have a lot to cover'" Acknowledging the leaked new smart covers.... I see what they did there. Going to give the next mini a close look. I've an iPad 3 so the new full sized one will be considered but not an auto buy.
Well that just means he/she is a fan of a certain font.... hardly extraordinary here in nerdland. http://www.fonts.com/font/itc/itc-zapf-dingbats Granted, major lost points for misspelling Zapf
Plus the other shoe has yet to drop: China Mobile where, unlike the 5, the 5c IS compatible with their network. And that's, IMHO, why the 5"c" rather than the "old" 5... Plus the design speaks to another aesthetic category to widen sales beyond simply price/tech.
"The new data also suggests that the iPhone 5c is not carving out a larger share of overall iPhone sales than the iPhone 4S managed last year, when it was the company's $100-on-contract handset. With the iPhone 5c taking 27 percent this year, it's just slightly ahead of the 23 percent share the iPhone 4S captured during the same period in 2012, just after the launch of the iPhone 5."   "not carving out a larger share"   OR   "the iPhone 5c taking 27 percent this...
Are you sure about that? Given they now happen in the background you might want to check what the gnomes have been doing while you slept. The list of updates on my phone log is rather extensive....