or Connect

Posts by jfc1138

He edited in portrait, and also in landscape (in the morning on the couch): possibly that gives better access to toolsets or has some other advantage? The one shot in portrait shown from behind the subject was when his grandfather throws a sock at him, an easy crop.
^this^With the extra bonus my and all my correspondents private communications no longer get sold off by Google.
Probably not, but President John Adams might have been when he set up the first American Public Health Service built and maintained by mandatory fees paid by citizens, in 1798.....Oh my a "Founder" was a commie!Or.Not.
It's up on YouTube now in an Apple version. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ImlmVqH_5HM
There's an opt-in auto-uptdate question during the installation. The admin for the machine seems to have selected "Yes".  That's editable under "System Preferences...App Store... Automatically check for updates, etc."
Get out now. Take the tax deduction and never look back. By Felicia.
People are skittish about the Fed ending it's easing policy.
As one of a variety of offerings why not but the pundits view a phablet as a company game changer? No, never bought into that. And neither, from all appearances, has Apple.
According to your time stamp "post #12 of 181 hour, 15 minutes ago" you've been expired for an hour.
Hah. If Zuckerberg hadn't invented FaceBook the NSA would have.