or Connect

Posts by jfc1138

When the prey is loudest you know you're squeezing the good parts.
Rather pointless. I've worn a wrist mounted dive computer for decades without ever feeling the urge to start wearing a diamond earring (and given barracuda are attracted to shiny blinking things that's probably prudent...). I choose mountain parkas for their functional attributes, yet clothing as a general area potentially has fashion attributes. Yet again: no urge for a diamond earring. Functional tools may be wearable. The Apple device falls into that category while...
"most people find it odd talking to a computer."   That's rather malleable. Take the great scene in one of the Star Treks (partially filmed at the Monterey bay Aquarium, about time travel and whales. When Scotty is trying to sell the transparent aluminum tech to get some panels to create a holding tank on the Warbird and he goes to the Mac Classic and starts to talk to it, then after no response picks up the louse and starts to talk into IT...   Times change: back when...
Ah, upper left versus upper right? yes that is a difference and one that I can see having an less effective "look". Perhaps that other button (I forget what it does) being on that same side forced that asymmetry? Having both buttons on the same side has a certain functionality. When I push a watch button I steady the watch casing with my thumb oppose the push on the other side of the watch: so the same handling would have my thumb hold the watch on the left of the case...
? Both a 32 and 48 Space Grey come with a black band. Better balanced combo IMHO. OTOH otherwise just get a separate black band set and stick the others you got with the silver Watch sport in a drawer or on...
Watch 1 isn't out yet so angsting over Watch 2 might be early days? Details keep emerging such as the battery replacement. Time will tell. They do sell separate bands, in effect given the mix and match, the combos offer all the mix and match combos with the exception of the bands they have decided to specifically restrict such as the black steel link one., so getting a mix of bands to fit your interests is easy enough. Unless you'd like to pair a black link with the Space...
Sorry, your "the same treatment?" didn't make that clear to me as with no quote to what you were referring could be seen as ambiguous. But hey, YMMV Feel free to ignore the previous post.
I just noticed my nearest snack machine has NFC! Wasn't caffeinated enough to try it and my paper bill worked so ... later. That endless rejection of perfectly good paper bills is the understated game changer for NFC, IMHO. Handing a human salesperson whatever doesn't involve the frustration we vending machine customers take as a normal part of our lives. So using NFC at a human cashier station is a convenience, at a vending machine that's rejecting your only paper bills...
They're going for a bigger horsepower jump with the 15" and the chips aren't ready for that yet.
The screen is rotatable, the remaining nuance is whether the bands only attach in one direction. My bet is they're symmetrical. So we get both a right handed AND left handed watch in one! Twofer. Leaving aside the symmetric bands such as the stainless steel link ones.