or Connect

Posts by jfc1138

The difference that I see is that ad series was between the two platforms and not a denigration of the consumers who picked to buy one line or the other. Samsung attacks the consumer, their intelligence, their maturity, that their too old etc., people who they allegedly would like to convince to buy their products? Insulting the potential customer is a peculiar direction to take it seems to me. 
How do the little gps wrist trackers handle the antenna thing? My Garmin handheld 60csx has an antenna housing larger than most wrist devices... Granted that device and it's descendants can grab a location under trees, within canyons and even at my dining room table...
Correct, just strap the iPhone to your forearm. Transparent packing tape would do the trick I imagine.
Indeed, so people who like the "announcement" would simply be holding onto their phones until they HAD a release date certain. AS far as I can tell Gazelle, at least, isn't doing an extended price guarantee timed for the Sammy unknown date.
And with no specific availability date even set that's a much larger leap than for a 6 where the first availability date is now fixed.
The Park service used to do this for campground reservations in Yosemite National Park: I sort of liked it because it lessened the competition a bit. Now they've moved to 7 A.M. Pacific which while making a nicely civilized 10 AM start for me (East Coast) it also means the availability drops to zero in a couple of minutes... and I don't even try for the popular Yosemite Valley campgrounds that reportedly are gone in seconds. 
Apple's got a webpage set showing all the models.
Life's too short to wait for "the perfect", If a device satisfies with it's current functionality  why ever not get it?
OR select a 4 A.M. delivery slot to the Fifth Ave. store.... As good an excuse for an overnight stay in the Big Apple as any. But yeah, that's why I switched to FedEx quite a while ago: I just walk up to the depot and get the thing on my schedule. 
And then there were going to be phones without buttons? How absurd.