or Connect

Posts by jfc1138

The dust is when ingested but that's a manufacturing issue not for a user of the finished piece.
I was tempted to look at the array of bands and their elegant selection as an indicator Apple would want to control that integral experience space, but then I backed off to consider iPhone cases which are arguably very integral to many iPhone users experience and yet Apple has largely ceded that sector to others... Yes, will be interesting to see whether they go all "in house control freak" or some more relaxed version. Given the attachment that is said to be proprietary...
LOL. As that is never going to be my problem I could not care less. no more would I obsess over what some one will do with their 44 room NYC Manhattan apartment to keep it neat and tidy. Car manufacturers roll out improved/evolved models every year and I've never seen or heard any mention of 'appeasing" previous buyers: and just about every car sold has sticker prices that are multiples of the Apple Watch Edition.
Wow, you know I saw the very same thing with my 2002 MBP? I thought I was just special..... Now that there will be superior alternatives offered in the future is a given, but those superior alternatives won't reach out and kill the older hardware in some orgy of Darwinism.
Until Apple licenses the aftermarket.... There's a ton of accessories Apple licenses rather than bother with. This may be one of them. And even a knockoff band won't threaten to burn your house down like knockoff charger will so licensing might appear to be the better choice than simply watching from the sidelines.
Yep, those swappable bands are great.
Positions the screens for convenient viewing rather than flat on a surface for the phone and some odder angle for the watch? The chargers are the ones that came with the devices. Clever cost savings IMHO.
Titanium could be interesting. White Gold or Platinum is irrelevant to me.
There's far worse habits in hyping.
Totally. That silly feed, reject, refeed cycle with paper money gets tedious just about immediately.