or Connect

Posts by jfc1138

That's purely a matter of economics: you can locate and select "specimen" trees that are fully mature at a lot more advanced stage than saplings. It's just a matter of what you want to spend. Another approach is the trees have all been purchased as less mature, and so less expensive younger trees and planted and are growing now in a nursery setting, being readied for transplanting when the site is ready. That's how they did the trees on the World Trade Center site. Between...
Function plays a part, probably a lot more than fashion in these days where wristwatches are an anachronism of people's grandparents... For ex. I work in a bio research lab where I'm often protectively gloved and handling hazardous materials I wouldn't want to smear all over my iPhone: so to check the time or various additional data having something visually accessible right on my wrist has a purpose. Anyone whose work occupies their hands may have similar needs. So I wear...
"Get strapped"
I'm also inclined to think the public awareness portion is quite significant. Otherwise why wouldn't statistically minded thieves just steal MORE iPhones to make up for the portion rendered useless? Anyone have a number on what portion of iPhones have opted-in to the feature? If it were, say, 25% (in the UK there's 25% using passwords on their smartphones), then you steal 13 phones for every 10 in your quota and you're golden....
As long as the power for the site is responsibly sourced why give a crap about the micromanaging details of where it comes from? Mandatory roof solar panels? Yikes.
Well, they haven't sold ANY yet all those "millions" are in various analysts dreams so who knows?
They already employ enough people to fill the thing....
Also they doubled the occupancy goal so a cost increase would be the normal result of that sort of change...
Who?
But it's probably the portion most easily leaked as case manufacturers get information. The insides don't involve any communication with "outsiders" to the same extent perhaps...