or Connect

Posts by jfc1138

Indeed, sometimes it's actually the other way round, I'll hit the home button "just" to wake it up so I can see the time and if I linger the Touch ID kicks in and opens the damn thing, and I lose the nice big clock numbers!
85 million of those people just got their ID information stolen on top of the millions who earlier all got letters with the breach into Home Depot, Target and various grocery chains (I had a BofA card replaced with a new number related to one of those) so personal credit card security keeps getting very real world notice. Apple Pay offers a wall to prevent the sort of leaks Target etc. had (not Athena Health of course) and it's a lot  more convenient than cash which is the...
Well since he's had to hire another law firm to explain anti-trust law to him he does have higher expenses than usual.... :)
IIRC those slip foundations are sliding surfaces and not "ball bearings".
In other words: electric based, autonomous, ride share. Better sell ZipCar (and Uber). With something like 80% of Americans living in urban areas that's a logical step for some one... 
Perhaps Apple will contract the car itself and slip "their" dashboard into it. That leaves the electronic systems to Apple while the mechanicals are the original car manufacturers. So some one like VW get's to be the Apple car "FoxCon"...
You stare at your watch for seven straight days? Yikes. I cannot imagine what the unsurmountable burden is for plugging a device in while it's sitting unused while sleeping... and the speculated standby (while the display while asleep can easily be woken to show the time etc. along the lines of a smartphone) plus active use time clears a normal day easily. As I recall smartphones are only used 2.5 hours per day on average (I'm about halfway through my workday and my iPhone...
The Fifth Amendment isn't a "law"...
I thought that initially but unlike an iPhone we don't hit the same button just to wake a laptop up from sleep (I tap the space bar) so having the TouchID more centered to where our fingers "want" to be has some logic.
Then when you fall down the TAG can mark you're remaining moments rather than offer any assistance through monitoring functions that it doesn't have, being only a timepiece.