or Connect

Posts by jfc1138

"The 8gb iPhone they offered I believe can't even do an OS upgrade unless you remove just about everything on it." Ignoring the easy path of simply connecting the phone to a host computer? In which case nothing has to be removed to do an iOS upgrade.
And I just checked the box (iPhone 6 Plus) and the label even includes the caution "1 GB = 1 billion bytes,actual formatted capacity less." (my emphasis).
so for comparison's sake what is the available space for users on a 16 GB 5s running iOS 7?
The operating system takes up actual storage space? Wow, stop the presses. next it will be revealed the device has to be recharged.
I've seen some of their propaganda photos when he was allegedly picking out targets for some fantasy strike of theirs in a room that looked like their version of a White House or Pentagon situation room (wall displays of maps etc.) and the desktop computer he was looking at was an iMac. Or a knockoff with the style and logo... Business insider has a photo:http://www.businessinsider.com/brand-new-photo-confirms-that-kim-jong-un-is-a-mac-user-2013-3
So the 5s, their flagship phone just a year ago is now relegated to "crap" that is being forced down our throats??? I don't agree with that.
I don't recall that being the 5c's price point, and I do recall all the bitching that the price was too high. Or was it? ETA: Ah, the subsidized two year contract selling price for the 16GB 5c was $99.
I've a 6 Plus with a case with a cover. The cover, when folded open, makes the phone easy to hold stable with one hand. Though the superior case I expect would be the Vaja Flip case, which I've had on a couple of previous generations of iPhone, the one I'm using is their Agenda wallet since they've not yet offered a Flip (the say it's coming in approx. Jan.). Yeah I also have an Otterbox Defender for backpacking and that's a bulky setup for sure, though at least this...
OTOH the some of the LIGHTS do flicker, but those light points are a separate issue, to me anyway. The slo-mo of the people is seamless.
It was the original release date. So it's them ultimately trying to not be seen as having backed down.. Now WHY Christmas Day would be seen as a good choice is another topic altogether... looks to me like the film version of 'take out the trash Fridays' when you let something out you don't want anyone to notice. Though the generic Christmas holiday break period has the value of people having time off for the overall slot, just Dec. 25th specifically is a puzzler.