or Connect

Posts by jfc1138

And when you were picked up in error you'll start spouting anything you think will get you that nap and so will everyone else picked up in error or because you're neighbor has a grudge and dropping the dime is an easy revenge, plus money rewards in some systems (Afghanistan): that floods the finite resources with totally dead ends. Worse then useless: wasteful. Worse than wasteful as it saddles you with people you can NEVER let go because you've so badly pissed them off....
PDF files of current iOS manuals are always available from the iBookstore and, I expect, from Apple support. Page 4: iOS 9.1 iPhone Userguide"“Note: Apps and services that send or receive data over a cellular network may incur additional fees. Contact your carrier for information about your iPhone service plan and fees.”Excerpt From: Apple Inc. “iPhone User Guide for iOS 9.1.” iBooks. https://itun.es/us/gVOT9.l And:"“If Cellular Data is off, all data services use only...
I'd really orderer he hadn't gone to the religious place: that opens an entire can of worms when those sorts of issues should be based on law and not anyone's private superstitions.
Well since it wouldn't be their financial information that would be stolen when the cloud archive got hacked I can see their viewpoint while not agreeing with it.
ESPECIALLY if your data budget is tight and you'll get financially punished for exceeding the limits. [Though IIIRC don't people get warned when they approach limits?]
I wouldn't be stunned if the next minor update does just that.
The Google system reportedly does not use a Secure Element but rather host card emulation, storing all the information in the cloud. http://www.macworld.com/article/2927428/how-google-took-a-page-from-apple-to-secure-android-pay.html "Then there’s the not-so-small issue of security, which Apple went to great lengths to perfect. Android Pay uses tokenization to create virtual representations of your real card numbers, just like Apple Pay. The big difference between the two...
So that's who that is!
I happen to like ignorantly low supply chain whispers before an earnings call: the stock doesn't get nearly as beat up for beating a low number as it does for slightly missing an insanely high number. 
Had this on since day one of getting my 6s Plus on day one, well if anything my usage is down. People's mileage will vary but come on. This is a nuisance suit, if anything signals that it's the peanuts 5 mil.