or Connect

Posts by jfc1138

Sometimes yes and sometimes no: IIRC there are cities in the U.S. that levy a "receipts" tax which taxes all their sales and not just profits. Philadelphia? Then Europe has the VAT which isn't "profits" based... Oh and on the % I've no idea.
First thought I had! I've had a card I use there replaced TWICE in the past year... though it might have been ACME another store who's been breached recently.
Had you considered simply changing the ship-to address?
The British launched, and activated, SkyNet  a number of years back..... http://gizmodo.com/5016312/britain-launches-final-real-life-skynet-satellite-dubs-it-skynet-with-no-sense-of-irony
I had the same expectation and had been considering getting that one as a secondary band. Looks like the end of the band should easily slip out of the catchment point but... ETA: Saw the response. Thanks.
Yeah the case sizes do take substantially different Milanese bands... http://store.apple.com/us/watch/sizing-guide
So if the Periscope creator can't get to their account within some time frame it would be eliminated. How long is that window? I understand the ACLU app is more secure but as a solution to other areas even if imperfect????
Ah but then on which side of the meridian is the Dover Street Market? Always the details. ETA: Solidly WEST of the Greenwich Royal Observatory (thanks Apple Maps!), makes it by something under 8 miles (the mileage I got was for road transport so it's not a direct measure of it's distance from the meridian as it's apparently north and west of the observatory) ETA2: OTOH I don't think anyone seriously judges Europe, including adjacent islands, as located in the Western...
Mine's still June :(   SS, 42 mm, Black and Black link.
There IS an app for everyone that does that from what I know about it: Periscope! While it's essentially for live streaming there is some sort of archival function for at least some time period since at least one person I follow has uploaded hers (she does great travel stuff, her main focus being NYC and especially NYC during snowstorms) after the fact to Youtube.   Now it doesn't have the ACLU on speed-dial, but it is an immediate upload off the device.