or Connect

Posts by jfc1138

That original post about "outdated" might have had a sliver of credibility had it not lauded a HUNDRED YEAR OLD LOCATION (Grand Central Terminal) as the one exception.
And there it is! Grand Central Terminal rocking like it's 1913 all over again!  * The date it was built......
I think carriers messing with their contract terms have somewhat blurred that cycle. For instance without paying a penalty I'm unwilling to sustain I have to wait six months after an October launch. And before this I hadn't missed a launch since the 3Gs
Grand Centra Terminal? The old stone ballustrade with an older fake night sky ceiling? Built in 1913?Good one.
Yes, it may have been a challenge to satisfy their earthquake building standards otherwise...
LTE is worth it for people who spend any significant time outside of WiFi zones and want to retain an ability to use the internet with ease, from my experience.
Along with physical keyboards....I never missed it (Lightning to 30-pin). Then again I DO recycle my old earpieces (the more recent ones anyway, not the round crap) so a way to keep them active for backups would be appreciated.
Particularly core features from competitors such as Google who have shown they'll throttle the iOS version to retain their own platform's advantage, that's understandable but makes offering an internal choice very compelling. Ex.: Look how rapidly Google improved Google Maps for iOS the minute Apple rolled out their own.
They didn't, that I recall, include a free 30 pin to lightning adapter when they made that change so I'm doubtful.
Aren't there Bluetooth headphones presently? The problem I see with anything wireless is the potential for further deminishing of the fidelity of the sound.... though it would be tempting to get rid of that tether.