or Connect

Posts by reykjavik

I have an ebay auction going for the AYBABTU.co.uk domain along with 3 AYBABTU free domains if you win. Please check it out if youre interested: Click here
ehh, call it what you will, a product that doesn't work exactly as claimed (and exessive scratches to me is the same thing) is poor quality. I dont care what the technical definition of "build quality" is but as an end consumer all I know is that Apple "built" it and it had problems. Anyway, who cares.... As for the scroll wheel, you should visit their site, they have a cool approach to the scroll wheel which I must say looks kind of cool. I think it entails a bit more...
oh please, and it isn't on the iPod? Everyone I know, me included, who has an ipod has had some trouble with at some point along the way (you seem to also be forgetting 2 class action suits specifically complaining about poor build quality for the ipod? How many class action suits have been brought against creative?). Im not against Ipod, I own one and love it, but lets be honest, assuming these specs live up to what they claim, Creative has a better product out there...
There is one simple reason why they are doing poorly: Misrepresentation. About three times already I have gone down to the Apple store after they have "launched" a product only to be told they wont have the product for weeks. This pisses customers off. I'd much rather wait a couple of weeks to hear about a product and be able to go out and buy the product then hear about it in advance (who cares?!?!) and not be able to buy it. And I'm not the only one to complain...
great,....so the three people that bought an iPod photo now have an extra device to buy.
ok, thats true. I guess its just a personal choice at that point. Actually that isn't true, at least I dont believe it is. Which is why spam messages now spell words in the body of the message differently (like with 3's instead of E's, or just plain out spelling them wrong, or sometimes theyll end a spam with a famouse quote or someting just to throw the filters off). Spam checking has definitely gone to the body of the message. If not, then most...
As a mattter of fact....they do! The gmail "snoop" that you refer to is merely a text search feature that matches up key phrases. In fact, that is EXACTLY what spam filters do. .Mac has spam filters, thus .Mac is doing the same "snooping" that gmail does. Except gmail uses that to give away a service, whereas .Mac uses that AND charges you for that service.
Agreed, I guess its pretty good if youre wealthy and a 100 bucks a year is nothing to you and you just want everything to work nicely and smoothly. But it is truly just that, a luxury and totally unnecessary. I've been using gmail for a while and like it a lot. Plus I know someone that works there who said they plan on offering pop3 accounts for a very cheap monthly cost (I think he said something around 3-4 dollars, or 20 bucks a year or something miniscule). The...
No, I found it painfully slow as well . The web page is slow, the mail is slow, to put it very simply, if youre paying 100 dollars for it, youre getting ripped off.
Too little, too late...... oooooh 250 megs, and for only 100 bucks a year?? thats a bargain!!! Has apple never once vistied gmail?