or Connect

Posts by mzaslove

You made my evening with that one. But tell me: do you have to use some sort of lubricant first? The new KY his & hers might be good if you both were blind. Or maybe a different color for each eye? Boy, my brain is whirring.
First, I'm not sure why you cited this article in Wiki -- it seems to agree with me in general, but...Second, I never, never, never use Wiki for anything more than a general, least-common denominator warts and all, highly inaccurate read on anything. Like, if I generally want to remember the name of the right fielder playing with Pee Wee Reese in 1958 or something like that. It'll usually give me a place to start (as it'll help job my memory). But if I actually want...
So you're agreeing that AIDS/HIV is not just a homosexual disease, right? Also, there seems to be some credence that it had been spreading before that, and that the increase in non-stop trans-oceanic flying (starting particularly in the mid-70's), coupled with the increased sexual partners of both those pilots and the attendants may have had been a variable in the vectoring. (Seeing as how the first verified case of AIDS is from 1959.)
I dare ya to go up to Magic Johnson and tell him he's gay. I dare ya.
If you want to, I have no problem with that. If you want to marry your sister, though, I'd suggest no reproducing, as there are some problems genetically. And, though I agree with the person who said that quite often polygamy is about sexual slavery, one of the best relationships I ever had was when I spent two years living with two wonderful women. We all had separate work rooms in our house, but we all shared the same master bedroom. It was one of the least stressful...
Oh, it gets complicated. I was simply pointing out to the other guy that one can actually file state income taxes in multiple states, which he claimed was not the case.
I'm not sure that's true. I've had to pay/file forms for other state taxes on projects I've freelanced depending where they were (New York coming immediately to mind). I live in California, but the studio I worked for was in NY. And I have a darn fine tax attorney and CPA to help me, so... I think you can pay multiple state taxes, or at least have to file CA income tax and other states as well....
Um, for a lawyer with a witness on the stand, this might be true; but in general, it's completely wrong... if you ever wish to learn anything that is. If scientists never asked questions they didn't know the answers to, we'd be back in the Stone Age (or before, even). If explorers never asked questions about the world, there'd be no New World (and this includes the Vikings and whoever came over on the land bridge). If children never raised their hands in school, they'd...
A lot of the ones you're choosing look more like mixing boards (though I haven't looked too closely), which usually throw a stereo track via USB to a nearby computer. More for live sound than in the studio. They've had USB for awhile. It's the computer interfaces for multi-track (real multi-track, not the mixer, two-track multi-track in a lot of adds) like the Motu and others that are the real change coming along. Firewire used to be sacrosanct in this area (except for...
I've used this one --http://pro-audio.musiciansfriend.com...ace?sku=245002 --at a friend's small studio (control room, fairly nice booth). Why did he go with this over other things? He "ear'd" the preamps and liked this one for some reason (and a Tascam at that, too!). Latency... not a problem at all (Mac Pro he picked up four months ago). I've used the Motu's (both firewire and USB), and they're about the same. It used to be that only the firewire interfaces worked...