or Connect

Posts by DeeGee48

And it's spot on! Thank you Daniel!
"Aside from the traditional front- and rear-facing shooters, Amazon will incorporate four VGA cameras located at the four corners of the device for accurate gesture and 3D eye tracking". I can hear it now: "Hey Jeff, this thing isn't picking up my gestures and the Eye ID isn't working!" Bezos: "You're holding it wrong!"
Great, but for Heaven's sake, somebody ask Ming-Chi about the freakin' Mac mini! This wait is getting OLD!!
"It's also possible that Micron's DDR4 RAM could offer performance boosts in upcoming refreshes to Apple's MacBook lineup". Yeah, and HOPEFULLY in a NEW MAC MINI! C'mon guys, release it already!!
"It's also possible that Micron's DDR4 RAM could offer performance boosts in upcoming refreshes to Apple's MacBook lineup". Yeah, and HOPEFULLY in a NEW MAC MINI! C'mon, real ease it already!!!
I am wondering about something. Not needing a 4K monitor for professional use, but wanting one for general computer use and entertainment, how do you think these would stack up? They have all the bells and whistles---including local dimming and extensive smart TV functions---that probably anyone could ever want or need. 1080p up-conversion would enable them to play nice with today's Macs right out of the box. And they play perfectly with both Apple and Android mobile...
UN-believable. Wait, no it isn't!
People need to be told---by the sales staff in all the 3rd party stores---that Apple Macs can do something no craptop can do: run both OS X and Windows. It's the best of all worlds, and as someone once said, 'Macs are the best Windows machines' (IF you MUST have it!) The GENERAL PUBLIC needs to be educated about this aspect of things. Apple needs to lead the way, and talk it up more.
But why not the American stores?
Are you kidding? To sell as many as possible, which probably means all they'll have! Creates excitement among the general public.