or Connect

Posts by DeeGee48

Ah, now the memory-hogging begins...
Amen!
Hmmmm....
Finally, the diminutive Mac mini is also a candidate for an update, and one recent report claimed that the company could be priming a refresh for this month. However, aside from that lone report, there has been no other concrete evidence suggesting a refresh is imminent. Sure there is! "IT'S BEEN WAY TOO LONG!" Truer words were never spoken!!
About that camera....I think it should be pretty obvious by now that the new Air WILL NOT HAVE the 6 Plus camera (which is why it doesn't protrude from the body). Apple wants you to buy the phone (also!) if you want that camera. iPads are always a year behind the iPhones. I believe the new Air will have the camera of the 5s, which was better than the camera in last year's Air. HOWEVER, if there is an iPad Pro or Plus coming, it is a likely candidate for the 6 Plus setup...
It'll do Apple Pay, but most likely on web or app purchases only. No NFC, no POS.
I would worry that an A8X on an iPad that big would give the performance of the iPad 3. Not good. Unless, of course, it is REALLY beefy! As for the name of the thing, no doubt now it will be the iPad Plus, not Pro.
Replacement for Katie Cotton!
Wonder why Eddie is selling THIS....it's beautiful.
GREAT STUFF!