or Connect

Posts by JollyPaul

Apple introduces their new line of candies, including Spring Bolt Surprise and Crunchy iFrog.
She claimed in an interview it was cough medicine that made her eyes red.
Is that the S6 with Samsung-Pay?
 What about cannabis indica? You don't consider that marijuana? Most people will disagree with you.
 Apple plays the political game. They don't want to be accomplices to the failure of prohibition. They don't want to be a punching bag for politicians who are. Apple is allowing as much freedom as the voters of a particular region have chosen.
The line would not be obsolete if they made a targeted, music only device with 256GB of flash for $299. The ability to carry a compressed version of your entire music collection with you is still useful. I would buy one for my car today if they sold it.
It could be personal blimps. Like a Segway for the sky. I'm sure they could make the harness as attractive as the Apple Watch.
The iPhone is thinner than that.
Add gym equipment, a day care center and a food court. How exciting!
It's a stepping stone. Early adopters will live with the limited battery life. Technology will eventually catch up.   In time we can expect mobile devices embedded in our bodies with a 30 year battery life:   After 30 years, you can renew it at a communal charging station: