or Connect

Posts by JollyPaul

My watch battery indicator started glowing red and saying I needed to report to carousel and renew. I didn't want to and Apple Geniuses came after me calling me "runner". Apple watch really has improved my fitness!
And when you add back in the context you edited out, you see I'm not asking for cutting edge technology. Just existing, affordable technology that's been available for years (256GB flash storage) and could easily have been implemented in this update. In fact, I have no doubt there were people in Apple who suggested using current storage capacities in this update and were overruled.
Or people who want a high capacity music player... like the iPod used to be and could be again with a minor tweak to use currently available storage capacities.
128GB would have been impressive a couple of years ago. For $400, the current top model should be 256GB. That would have finally caught up to the old iPod classic capacity. I paid single piece, end user price of $100 for a fast 256GB flash card a year ago.   The days of Apple selling the latest tech are long gone. I know, I know, nobody is supposed to want local storage and everything should be hosted on Apple's servers.
Pinky: Gee, Brain, what do you want to do tonight? Brain: The same thing we do every night, Pinky - try to take over the world!
That's what employees are for. How much gold do I have? [chucks lawyer over the edge] One thousand one, one thousand two...  I feel compelled to mention Barbarians at the Gate is my favorite James Garner movie.
Apple introduces their new line of candies, including Spring Bolt Surprise and Crunchy iFrog.
She claimed in an interview it was cough medicine that made her eyes red.
Is that the S6 with Samsung-Pay?
 What about cannabis indica? You don't consider that marijuana? Most people will disagree with you.