or Connect

Posts by JollyPaul

Part of this is probably stocking the new mothership with Segways.
AT&T posted a loss? With perpetually skyrocketing rates for land lines, DSL, U-Verse TV and wireless plans, how is it they are losing money? The outrageous prices for a land-line ($10/mo for caller ID option) caused me to go wireless only. When comparing rates for TV services with Dish, DirecTV, Time Warner Cable and U-Verse, U-Verse was much more expensive than any other option. DSL prices for crummy 6Mbps service is on par with 20Mbps cable internet. Yet somehow they...
Analysts: If they do not do well, they must be in a death spiral. If they do well, there is nowhere to go but down.   A twist on an old saying: Continuing to make lots of money is the best revenge.
  Whores give you what you want. Give it to me baby, uh-huh uh-huh.
  AAPL PEG (price earnings to growth ratio) is 0.48 vs. Google's (1.35) or Facebook's 2.01   By most measures AAPL is relatively inexpensive. Or doomed. Or something.
I saw a recent article addressing this titled "Google beats Apple in Patents". Apparently they won the numbers game. Doooooomed!
HP's biggest leadership problem is the incestuous relationship between the board, CEO and CEOs at other companies. They never choose the best, they only choose close associates who can return any favors. So Mark was best buddies with Larry. Larry calls Steve. Steve fights for Mark. Shareholders take it in the shorts.
  Was he the Munster that dressed like a vampire?
    And the Lord did grin, and the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths and carp and anchovies and orangutans and breakfast cereals and fruit bats...
  Tuck's medicated iPads for immediate relief from itching, burning and irritation.