or Connect

Posts by JollyPaul

HP's biggest leadership problem is the incestuous relationship between the board, CEO and CEOs at other companies. They never choose the best, they only choose close associates who can return any favors. So Mark was best buddies with Larry. Larry calls Steve. Steve fights for Mark. Shareholders take it in the shorts.
  Was he the Munster that dressed like a vampire?
    And the Lord did grin, and the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths and carp and anchovies and orangutans and breakfast cereals and fruit bats...
  Tuck's medicated iPads for immediate relief from itching, burning and irritation.
  Dude, Where's My iPhone?
This has the makings of an action "heist" flick.
It might be shaped like a giant hamster. Nobody would expect that. In portrait orientation it's a hamster on hind legs with a feral, snarling pose.
My iPhone 5 stole my heart. I sentenced it to execution of my apps and iForgave it.
"the MTA spent 11 years and over $228 million to install digital train-tracking sensors"   Somewhere a media person reads this article and writes a headline : "MPA pays $228 million in Apple tax! Outrage! Hysteria!"
  Just checked AT&T. In stock on line as well as at every store in my zip code.