or Connect

Posts by JollyPaul

This is similar to the old IBM "Groovy" campaign for OS/2, which included psychedelic stickers and chalk drawings on sidewalks. That ended in failure and ridicule. Trying so desperately to be cool just makes them look even more dweebish. 
  Well said, though I would change it slightly to "makes sense to switch ANY supplier". Apple depends on suppliers delivering cutting edge tech reliably and in large quantity. Currently that means Intel for Macs.
  To be fair, Satan is pretty cool.
Sucks to be RIM. They are in a Palm like death spiral.
  I guess you can't see the humor in it.
  They are being paid, and they are not in chains.   Companies exploiting interns is not new or unique to China. The students may not enjoy the work, but they must think the end result is worth it or they would not be there. Paying some dues to get ahead is not slavery.
  "Spring Surprise" like in the Monty Python crunchy frog skit?
Oh, no! If you can't trust internet rumors and allegations from shady organizations, what can you trust?
  If they call it iPhone 6, then you have the number of the beast! Isn't that what the Apple 1 sold for? Satan wears a turtleneck!
  Ugh, the cell phone for sale section of Craigslist appears to be infested with scammers and sleaze. No legitimate inquiries so far, but I have been flooded with requests to trade for various items, offers of paying by check and offers to sell for me on consignment. I'm pulling the listing down.