or Connect

Posts by JollyPaul

Makes me want to buy a thunderbolt display for my iMac, just to try the new multi monitor setup. I'm trying to imaging this on a new Mac Pro + dual 4K displays. Splooge.
I can see the customer rush now: Duhuuurr... does Windows 8 run on my Zune?
What sad, meaningless lives some must lead to spend time on a site dedicated to products they don't use. Must be some form of dementia preventing normal mental processes.
Is that Kurt Cobain on the left in the picture?
Garth: No waze! Wayne: Waze!
  That is my reaction. I was chilly to the concept when I first heard about it, but the walk through made it clearer what it was: a small but powerful processor module with fast local storage for the system and fast ports for connecting to bulk storage. The cooling setup is great. The bet Apple is making is by the time you need to upgrade the two GPU modules, you will want to upgrade the CPU and memory as well.   On top of all that, it looks nice once you see it in...
  Outrage is bad for your health. Hopefully the troll brigade's frothing derangement will speed their release from their unhappy lives.   If they want to be among friends, they can wander over to CNET, where Apple and Apple owners are blamed for 9/11 and the holocaust.
DOJ Lawyer: Apple's competitor, do you have anything bad to say about Apple? Competitor: Yes, I have first hand knowledge they did bad, bad things. Apple Lawyer: What is that first hand knowledge? Competitor: A lawyer told me he overhead a conversation in a some bar. He can't remember which, because he was pretty buzzed.
  He got the clicks he was after, collateral damage be damned. In his book, that is a win. Reputation does not seem to matter when others pick it up and reprint it, as long as it is negative and has the word Apple.