or Connect

Posts by JollyPaul

Slowly deteriorates? Yes, welcome to the world of physics. It is rough and unforgiving, but if it makes you feel better, we are all in it together. Oh! The humanity!
  This makes me wish someone in authority had the guts to stencil NCC-1701 on the roof of the new headquarters.
  ikool was trolling, but the introduction of the 4 form with retina was IMO more exiting than the 5. They should bring it back with updated internals and slightly thinner/lighter as an alternative model. I like the 3.5" display and glass slab look and feel.
Alternative phrasing: "Apple avoids stupid move that would cost an extra $9.2 billion."
Skeuomorpheus: If real is what you can click, zoom, scroll and see, then 'real' is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain.
  I used to suffer from this myself. It is a poor way to live.
"the fall and all of 2014"   So, a couple/few of incremental updates to existing products in 2013 and pipeline mania as far as the eye can see.   It is what it is, but like SolipsismX above, I would like to see some kind of events on at least a 6 month interval if only keep people's attention and push existing products/technologies. A little evangelism is in order.
"...we are very excited about the products in our pipeline." Oh, well then.
"...hopes that Apple will introduce products in entirely new categories in fiscal 2014"   Ah yes, the pipeline. Forget 2013. There is stuff. In the pipeline. Check back next year.
  I hope Apple phrases it better during the earnings announcement.