or Connect

Posts by JackMohack

Tried one out this weekend, nice build quality but didn't like the scrolling book reader.
If the Nexus 7 shut off because it was being dunked in water, I'd say that was a pretty damn smart idea.
Wonder if it will keep the 4:3 ratio
It just works,err, well, not so much.
Yeah, not liking the new maps, I now live on a street that no longer exists and a mall that was torn down a couple of years ago is back.
So, what is being said mostly is that Apple does have fragmentation but people don't want to admit it.
I think the speakers look much better on the 4, I hope at least that part of the leak is not true.  Not that I'm going to get one, but, still those speaker holes are lame.  I want my iPhone peeps to be happy.
What I like about Moto is their great cell radios, wish one of these were coming to Sprint, still, I do have my Photon, not Q lol.  From reading around the web it looks like the Razr M has about the same footprint as the iPhone 4S.  I wonder if having that small of a bezel will cause problems.  I agree that the design could be a little more inspired.   PS:  I'm keeping my friends that dig the iPhone updated on all the rumors, most don't bother to read tech sites and...
Which is odd because this was a verdict against TouchWiz not against Android.
Which is odd because this was a verdict against TouchWiz not against Android.