or Connect

Posts by bdkennedy1

iTunes Radio is Ping to me. Tried it, I just don't get it.
I think 2014 is going to be the year Microsoft starts laying people off.
I don't buy AppleCare BECAUSE I'm buying an Apple product that I expect to be as well made as any luxury product. I used to buy AppleCare and never used it after spending all of that money for it.   The extended warranty industry is as much of a scam as pay day loans. Those defective displays are from no fault of the user and Apple needs to fix them before they tarnish their image.
I'm sorry, I thought I came to Appleinsider.com to read Apple news. I must have clicked the wrong bookmark or something.
The keynote said that Snow Leopard users would be able to upgrade to Mavericks for free?
It's all perfect common sense. Surface 2 and Surface 2 Pro are the top selling tablets even though they haven't been released yet and no one has used them. Can't you all see the logic in this?
I HATE what modern technology has done to magazines. I don't like all of this distracting interactivity. I'm not reading a text book. I want the article and some pictures. Men's Health is a prime example of screwing up a great magazine.
Safari in iOS 7 does this.