or Connect

Posts by bdkennedy1

I'm starting to feel sorry for Microsoft. But that's ok.   If Microsoft were human, this would be their gang fu**.
If Microsoft isn't in the process of re-writing an operating system from scratch, they are dead.
I'm HOPING that's all sarcasm. The man helped cover up Benghazi. He got caught = he sucks at his job.
Tim must be drinking tap water. Even the fu**ing guy's name is CARNEY.
Having been in contract manufacturing for 5 years, this is simply lipstick on a pig. The Chinese simply don't have the work ethics and technological knowledge to compete with Apple.
The sound quality is so bad I would consider Beats to be a Chinese knockoff.
I'm the only one I know that has an Apple TV. My other friends have a Roku and it works.
I'm really surprised they are still in business. They have almost always released expensive, mediocre hardware over the past 15 years. They have been relying on their name for a long time, which is irrelevant today, while making hardware that is on the level of cheap, Chinese manufacturing. Their logo on the casing is even a mess. The black housing looks as cheap as it probably feels. Where they fall is when their speakers are put on display at the store with other cheap...
 Uhhhhhh, they invented the freaking touch screen smart-phone. What are you, 10 years old?
Translation = We've run out of ideas to steal.