or Connect

Posts by bdkennedy1

Apple is going to buy Yahoo. Ever since Yahoo came out with that Weather app with the Jony Ive design treatment all over it, it's been a gut feeling. I think Apple is grooming Yahoo! into something they can buy in the next several years, then BAM! Perfect merger.
Apple needs to make an ad for that.
 Frankly, I don't know anyone that likes the 4" screen, including my 63 year old mother. Remember, the 3.5" - 4" screen was a Steve Jobs thing. You have to be able to use the phone with one hand, and even then it was aggravating touching the wrong thing with my thumb half the time.
Apple wouldn't launch a consumer product that costs thousands of dollars.
I think that's going to be an iMac with an A8 chip. That alone would shave hundred of dollars off the price.
Apple has said numerous times it was not going to put a touch screen on a traditional computer.
The "magic wand" is Amazons Fire remote. Unfortunately, it sucks.
 Apple has always said that if they can't do something better than what's out there, they won't do it.
This is how Apple migrates everything while keeping it secret. I wouldn't be surprised if by the time the A9 came out, it was in some lower end iMac's and MacBooks.
"There's no chance that the iPhone is going to get any significant market share. No chance." -- Steve Ballmer, 2007 And this is one of the reasons why he's gone. Who cares if Apple is breaking even? The AppleTV is to consume content, which is where Apple makes their money. If they wanted to, they could cut the price to $49 and get even more marketshare. It fascinates me that CEO's have to say things like this. All it does is make them look stupid.